Glacier 2.0

• Thread starter SmokeMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeMan

This thread is dedicated to my New clone only Glacier. This is not to be mistaken with my old cut of glacier. The old one was lost and shortly after I lost her I found a replacement for the name. And man what a replacement. This Glacier truly deserves the name. Way more density and frost. I have yet to see anything produce as much frost as this plant. This is by far the frostist plant I have ever grown. Done in 65 or less! And she has her own unique smell. Very dank and tasty! Nothing like her! She is also th easiest plant to grow. Out of room of 50 plants she was the easiest . I fed this plant food maybe 5 times in coco. All the rest was plain ph'd water. She was a treat to grow and now she is going to be put into feminzed form. Also I will making hybrids with her. I already made one fem cross. I took some of my reversed double purple doja pollen and hit the glacier cut. Glacier already turns purple so imagine what the hybrid will do :)

Here are some pics of the clone only Glacier 2.0

Glacier 20
Glacier 20 2
Glacier 20 3
Glacier 20 4
Glacier 20 5
Glacier 20 6
Glacier 20 7
Glacier 20 8
Glacier 20 9
Glacier 20 10
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
fucking awesome looking smoke

good photo skillz too man

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Holy shit that is frosty!!!!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nicely Done

Great X, awesome job. Hope she rips your head off in a good way

mal

B

biggs

Amazing pics smoke mate. Going to pop one of the fems you so kindly sent. Hope it ends up as frosty as that clone. Thanks again bro.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Daaaaaammmmnn!!!! Holy shit Smoke!! Literally!!! Lol, we gotta talk homie!!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup she looks pretty frosty. Iv'e always liked this glacier(the 2.0) especially the dried nug shots. You should throw a few of those sugar coated shots up.

S

SmokeMan

Yup she looks pretty frosty. Iv'e always liked this glacier(the 2.0) especially the dried nug shots. You should throw a few of those sugar coated shots up.

Ask and you shall recieve ;)

Here is how she looks in natural light and then the last pics without the flash..

S

SmokeMan

I want to thank everyone for the kind words and compliments. I was gifted this cut after telling a close buddy to take a clone while it was in flower . I saw some pics of her and knew she had to be saved. This is a 3 way cross of TuttiFruity Kush x Hulk x Groundfog..When I seen the 1st pics of her it was almost done and if it were not for me telling my guy to clone her she would not be here right now alive. I begged him to take a cut and send it to me. My buddy blessed me. He has given me the greenlight to pass her out far and wide and I can also make beans so that is what we are going to do. Real recognize real all day everyday. My dude found something that deserved to be saved . Expect to see this girl alot more!

More dry shots..

S

SmokeMan

I think glacier has some of the tallest trichomes I have ever seen. I hope the PurpleGlacier(DPDXGlacier) seeds are as frosty as this!

Top Bottom