Glad to be a Farmer

• Thread starter pikes peak 69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pikes peak 69

High everyone.
I'm a med patient in Colorado. I'm also a caregiver for 4 patients and help others with setting up there own gardens.
I grow KBS style and have since I started. I'm not shy to admit that Jalisco Kid and HGC are 2 people that I try to read every post and follow what they are doing.

I hope I can contribute to this as much as all of you have.

pp69

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm pikes peak :hi

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm bro. There are a number of very well versed growers here...those included. I've learned alot here myself. Enjoy your stay.

P

pikes peak 69

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes.

I'll put myself out there and mention that if ANYONE needs help, just ask. Also being in Colorado, I'm pretty public but not scared, if your in my neck of the woods I'll help if I can.
Look forward to participating on the site and learning as I go.

Thanks again,
pp69

S

Swerve

hey do i know u? you on any other site? welcome to the farm the greenest place around

H

HeadCase

Welcome to the farm Pikes Peak 69.

I'm not crazy......HeadCase

N

nesta1218

welcome pp69 we have met at a locale caregiver's deal,hope you like the farm .The bluberry is looking good,paki x buba didnt make it...Glad your here

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welcome to farm maing...

I am a Colorado paitent and caregiver as well...all kinds of good goin on in the Rockies.

Tex

P

pikes peak 69

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Swerve- I have been all over the net, haven't dealt with you but mad respect for you.

pp69

Top Bottom