Glad To Be Here

• Thread starter NotaRasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotaRasta

NotaRasta

What's up y'all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. First time grower and fairly new to the scene. I've been to a few other forums but I'm glad I found this site. It seems there is a ton of knowledge and people that want to help here as compared to some of the other sites I've checked out. Anyway I hope to continue to learn and eventually help others in the process. Happy growing to all of you!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What's up y'all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. First time grower and fairly new to the scene. I've been to a few other forums but I'm glad I found this site. It seems there is a ton of knowledge and people that want to help here as compared to some of the other sites I've checked out. Anyway I hope to continue to learn and eventually help others in the process. Happy growing to all of you!
Welcome... you have come to the right place

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Yes it is addictive! As soon as I started my seeds I knew it was going to become something I needed in my life. Its funny how things like that happen. Growing Pure Power Plant by the way in dwc.

iKharon

iKharon

Yes it is addictive! As soon as I started my seeds I knew it was going to become something I needed in my life. Its funny how things like that happen. Growing Pure Power Plant by the way in dwc.
I got the Power Plant younglings- slightly different I know :) welcome to the farm man and happy growing :)

Top Bottom