Glad to have found!!

• Thread starter ouselfishnumber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ouselfishnumber

Hi,

I have been a member on this site I believe since November 10 although I was mostly a "voyeur" I am looking to actively participate on this forum.

I had my own Micro grow going in the east which was NJ Bag seed that I inevitably picked way too early due to inexperience - On all of my harvests!! 2 from seed, 5 cuts taken from second seed which I rooted and immediately flowered. Sadly I still have about an ounce of "Hay" I just couldn't palate and as soon as I actually get up and running around July, I will do my best to put pics of the resulting first attempts because if I hadnt smoked it since August when it was picked, I sure as heck aint gonna now!!

Thank you for taking the time to read a little about me and I look forward to using all of the farmers priceless advice from trial and error of their own grows.

hiboy

hiboy

Good luck on your future grows. I also joined last year and cannot even explain how much i've learned. Taken it to the next level. Keep tuned in and your gardens will get fatter and fatter
hiboy

Top Bottom