Glass Blowers in CO

• Thread starter J-fly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J-fly

J-fly

Anyone on here blow glass or have any friends that do. Im looking for a local artist who i can support. I need a new piece. Feel free to post pics of any heady glass.:mad0233:

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Lazy J's in Lakewood has some sick pcs. He has a bunch of artist making pcs in house where you can watch. They won a few awards at the CO cup this year.

W

WomBat

Heady Glass got some nice stuff too same deal as Lazy Jays blown on site good peeps=]

T

thumpnasty

the people at illuzion glass have always been really helpful and super cool to me. and i think they have one of the best selections of glass anywhere. their website is http://www.illuzionglass.com/ i have also picked up some glass at heady glass. they got oil game goin in denver. their website is

C

COb

the people at illuzion glass have always been really helpful and super cool to me. and i think they have one of the best selections of glass anywhere. their website is http://www.illuzionglass.com/ i have also picked up some glass at heady glass. they got oil game goin in denver. their website is

Yeah, went by there awhile ago, and they carry a bunch of local artists. A little overpriced IMO, but they are on Broadway with all the swingin dicks.

sky high

sky high

My son was a Colorado native/glassblower who was (I'm told) on his way UP in the scene when he sadly passed in May.

As a >damn proud< dad I'm gonna be blowin' out some pics of his work over the next few weeks in this thread in the NM MMJ section

I know he would be honored if folks would take a peek at his art (heart) when you see his thread pop up.

s h

J-fly

J-fly

Still looking. I guess the glass blowers around here just send all their stuff to the shops. Oh well

Melizzard

Melizzard

There's a ton of glass at 7th Floor in the Springs. They make the Silver Surfer vapes.

Xxoo
Mel

M

maestro

Yep....love to find a talented direct source on a local glass blower myself.....eliminate a middle man or two.....seems to be the trend nowadays....I love barter in this economy.

D

DoobyScoo

Sent you a link. Let me know if you don't hear nothing in a week. Artists can be 'free spirits'.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Damn Kid Twist! THat guys has some Sick Ass work!! I don't know if I could bring myself to use one of those pieces! I would be terrified to break them while cleaning them!

H

hemployed

Adam G. kills it. no doubt.

Iscrog4food. I'd be afraid of poking my eye out as stuck the chalice to my face.. Some of those look sharp!

Top Bottom