Glass jars

• Thread starter dopeeyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dopeeyes

does any1 hav any web sites or know wat sort of a shop sells sealed glass jars 4 curring

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Yeah ASDA, TESCO etc no need to buy a special jar mate :)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Or if you are after some larger, say 6 lt size jars a good homeware store should stock.

You may need to hunt your local town for them, but once found it will be like an aladins cave of jars, youll be in Jah heaven - Sorry!

P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
Walmart in the kitchenware section, used to store cookies, snacks etc.

W

woolyhead

Ikea sell nice big rubber sealed jars for about £3:D

D

dopeeyes

Cheers chaps gona go do a bit of shopping 2moro after physio

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Walmart in the kitchenware section, used store cookies, snacks etc.

We dont have wallmart in the uk....well we do its just called ASDA........i wish spain had it..

K

kid606

Ikea sell nice big rubber sealed jars for about £3:D
yessss..ikea has really nice ones that are a bit expensive with a partly matte finish you can write on with special pens..(eg. strain)
i have the cheaper ikea jars with a good seal..they're available in 3 sizes and range from about 1,50 - 3 euros..don't know exactly..

S

Stackin Paper

Google 'le parfait' should find what ya need no worries man.

H

Hazeseeker

Yeah the La Parfait jars are great:yes, strong clamp and good seal on them, the local Homewhere shop has a huge selection of different sizes in the Kitchen area/department, seen them in Asda, Somerfield, Tesco and Lidl as well

peace
Hazeseeker

P

paulwarr41

Just bought some today from Wilkinsons 1.5 litre with rubber seal on the lids £2.50 each.

D

dopeeyes

Hey paulwarr41 do they hav a website im from northern ireland and we dont hav a wilkinson's over here and i cant get my hands on them anywere

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey paulwarr41 do they hav a website im from northern ireland and we dont hav a wilkinson's over here and i cant get my hands on them anywere

Havnt Tesco or Asda invaded ireland yet?

D

dopeeyes

Yeah we hav but ive tried they dont hav them i was told ikea but live in the sticks and theres none near me

S

Stackin Paper

Yeah we hav but ive tried they dont hav them i was told ikea but live in the sticks and theres none near me

Google 'La parfait' dude, don't get them from ebay cos they're expensive as fook, i paif £18 for 3 x 3ltr bad boys, think it was from a company called kitchenworks, not sure though but im sure you'll find them easy enough.

yts farmer

yts farmer

i remember a good few years back when i was after those la parfit jars myself and looked in ikea and all the supermarkets near me and no luck.

i knew this place online has em a cheap option as you have to buy em buy the box.(click on preserves and jams)

i never got mine from there in the end i found some when i went to get some batteries for me scales.

P

paulwarr41

yes they have a website wilkinsonplus.com hope that is of some help to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom