Glueberry Og

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Currently in Day 26 and approaching week 4. Genetics are: Dutch Passion, Gorilla Glue x Og Kush then crossed with blueberry. This shit legit smells like blueberry pop tarts. Roots and stalk got huge definitely looking like a 4oz plus plant. I don't have great pics I'll take some new ones these pics do no justice. I threw in a couple of my Glueberry cuts

Glueberry og
Glueberry og 2
Glueberry og 3
Glueberry og 4
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Currently in Day 26 and approaching week 4. Genetics are: Dutch Passion, Gorilla Glue x Og Kush then crossed with blueberry. This shit legit smells like blueberry pop tarts. Roots and stalk got huge definitely looking like a 4oz plus plant. I don't have great pics I'll take some new ones these pics do no justice. I threw in a couple of my Glueberry cuts

I am also currently growing a glueberry OG Auto did u top yours???

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Ya these are my first autos I saw some good results online and I was like let's give it a shot i through them in with my regular phot period strains. The ones in the middle are the autos glueberry og, ryno Ryder, and purple skunk mass
I love you for the Home Depot buckets lol. Strains looking hella healthy man great job

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Day 30 update, lowered my ppms on these really wanna slim on minimal but most optimal feedings. What I've been doing has been working great, but I catch myself thinking I could cut back more and get better results, gave it a try on nute changeover today

IMG 1165
IMG 1170
IMG 1173
IMG 1174
IMG 1176
IMG 1179
IMG 1184
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Day 31, can't wait for this thing to pack it on in the next couple weeks, less than 4 weeks away give or take, and so many good things on their way to go to the bloom room, I have some Las Vegas purple kush (clone only), cali-c larry og, humboldt green crack and og kush, seedsman blueberry, barneys cookies kush, Glueberry, and just started up another sour kosher, one in hydro one in soil. I haven't bloomed any soil plants in a couple grows now and I'm really excited to break out the bamboo sticks and tie them up. all exciting things coming soon. starting to see blue hues all over this Glueberry it's really something special. I'll check back in on day 35

IMG 1187
IMG 1188
IMG 1189
IMG 1192
IMG 1195
Kaskadian

Kaskadian

Man, those ladies are starting to chunk up nicely! Wait until those last two weeks they'll be bending over with weight!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Man, those ladies are starting to chunk up nicely! Wait until those last two weeks they'll be bending over with weight!
Hell yeah i agree about the last two weeks part; gg4 doesn't really start packing until the final weeks. Honestly, wasn't so hyped about the Glueberry at first, but then the aromas that it started giving off, ended up being my most dominant plant out of the three I had in the bloom room. Now in the 4x4 I'm neck and neck with the Glueberry and sour kosher finishing around same time, and the LVPK I just put in Thursday is looking great. Here's. Shot or two of the others in there with the glue

IMG 1186
IMG 1197
IMG 1198
IMG 1202

Latest posts

Top Bottom