GMA’s first time growing … started with clones

• Thread starter GMA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GMA

So here’s the story, my son, who is grown initially started these plants and quite honestly, he almost killed them. I took over and I don’t even smoke, just looking for a little feedback. I’m about four weeks into flowering and just checking to see what other people think since this is obviously nothing I have ever attempted to do and hopefully the end result is that he gets some decent buds out of my first attempt 😂

Gmas first time growing  started with clones
Gmas first time growing  started with clones 2

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hello and welcome to the forum and a great hobby.

Looks like you are doing something right !!!!!!

So tell me about what you have for a light.
What are they planted in?
* What are you feeding them? How much, How often.
Are they auto Flowers or photo period?
Do you have an E.C pen?
A PPM pen?
A PH pen?

Sure would be nice to see you with a bunch of nice bud you can take to the stitch N bitch. Get all your little old lady friends cooked. lol.

In the summer I grow Organic GIANTs.
Laughing Buddha

This time of the year. I grow Photo period Bonsai

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

Do you have an E.C pen?
A PPM pen?
A PH pen?

Sure would be nice to see you with a bunch of nice bud you can take to the stitch N bitch. Get all your little old lady friends cooked. lol.

View attachment 2065041
geezus that one behind you is a biggie!..
beautiful

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hello Nick, hope your doing well. That's Laughing Buddha. She was a nice plant. I was trimming her a couple of weeks ago when we where last talking. If we ever get a chance to have coffee, I will bring you a cookie can full. It's looking pretty nice so far but it has a ways to go. She needs to hang at least another 2 or 3 weeks then in a stainless vault for 90 days.

Must be 30 years ago now. I was Living in Nanaimo on Vancouver island, jumped on the ferry to North Van, then over to Gibson Island. Remember the T.V show The Beach Combers?
A friend Tom and his wife lived a block from the restaurant, Mollies Reach. Anyway we burned a couple big gaggers of Laughing Buddha. It was happy weed. Got cooked and had a great time. Always wanted to grow one. Saved a seed for next year as well.

Last edited:
G

GMA

Do you have an E.C pen?
A PPM pen?
A PH pen?

View attachment 2065041
Basically, it’s a very amateur attempt.

Fox Farm soil, Dirty Dozen Once a week feeding schedule, homemade grow tent utilizing reflectix, basement grow with the following light pictured below and no pens.

Very amateur 😂

IMG 0640
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Don't worry about fancy. The plant does not care. That's a good light. The rest does not matter. Really.
You got the timer set 12 on 12 off?
What's this? -- Dirty Dozen Once a week feeding schedule <---- I have no idea what you mean.

G

GMA

Don't worry about fancy. The plant does not care. That's a good light. The rest does not matter. Really.
You got the timer set 12 on 12 off?
What's this? -- Dirty Dozen Once a week feeding schedule <---- I have no idea what you mean.
Timer is set for 12/12, and the bonus is that the basement room has no windows, so it’s complete darkness for 12 😉

IMG 0642
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Looks like your doing fine.
If you run into any problems post pictures.
If your going to stay in the hobby pick up some pens.
They really help.
Next time. Keep them short and spread out so they better utilize the light better.
When the plant looks like this flower her!

Look for some trimming and curing videos

G

GMA

Looks like your doing fine.
If you run into any problems post pictures.
If your going to stay in the hobby pick up some pens.
They really help.
Next time. Keep them short and spread out so they better utilize the light better.
When the plant looks like this flower her!

Look for some trimming and curing videos
Will do for sure!

Definitely wish I had learned sooner about defoliating and bending prior to flowering stage. I will post updated pics once a week ☺️

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Thank you, will keep an eye pealed for them. Like any other hobby there is a learning curve when starting out. I'm lucky enough to live where it is legal to grow 4 plants at a time. So it's a nice hobby. I have been growing many years, study relentlessly and still learn something new every day.
I actually don't smoke more than about a gram a year. It messes up my lungs and I end up really sick if I burn one. I grow for fun and give it away on special occasions and birthdays.

Top Bottom