Gmix’s mixed grow mayhem

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Well long time since i updated
Doing the work on the roof I trapped a nerve I already had a prolapsed disc and trapped Sciatic nerve witch was operated on and failed so I was in agony for a few weeks & unfortunately couldn’t lift pots or bend down making figuring out if they needed water a guess at the worst time in there life ; seedlings and the autos got overwatered

Gotta try sort out the mess on Monday
There’s one auto at the back in a 5l pot 😂 I didn’t figure till to late and being in so much pain thought x it and two others I need to move into the veg tent and flip the others

Two took right off I musta got them right water wise they are in 25l pot’s & getting a bit to big to veg to much more

Two at the front look sad as they needed water and hidden among the others is one sweet cherry kush that got splashed badly with flower nutes 😱

A54187FA 0EBE 4310 AD9B C19F570B0E04
Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Well it’s apply titled here’s the mayhem

Shame the Milky Way auto got overwatered as it’s pilling it on. The cbd auto isn’t doing to bad considering the 5l pot size.
The Mazar auto took a long time to start flowering only has within the last few days looks promising.

The sweet cherry kush haha poor thing just as well it’s a photo period as its gonna take a long time to start growing normal even then it will be different just shows how badly you can stunt a plant with food. It got badly splashed with flower nutes when I could hardly move and was feeding another plant nvm not to fussed there’s plenty other photo perdiods in the flowering tent about to get flipped tonight

Hmmm looks like I best hover up in that tent 😞

D6D7784C 1A6A 471F 8A1A B66A53C6BB95
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I know you were interested in the Milky Way @Gtglicky3

So I tried to get a photo
my phones not good at taking pics it’s a iPhone 7 so it is old & the pics don’t come out great.

You already know I stunned it when I was Ill but I wanted to try show how much it’s putting it on and it’s speed at doing so. If you put the size aside as that’s grower error.

You only get about two and a half weeks veg time before it flowers
This one’s about six weeks old
There’s a thick cola filled with buds under the fan leaves

I never recommend strains this would be my first, growth, yield and speed it’s all there.

Taste i obviously will have to wait however if it’s nice I would definitely recommend this strain for a automatic.

14445A0E 96DB 4F6D B4A8 740DB07D8EE0
ECAD73D9 69A3 439A B39D BA0267871DE4
X

xrevolutionx

Well new tent 🏕 means beans to be planted.

I narrowed it down to
Sensi seeds sweet cherry kush x 2 ( I do love a kush )
Sensi seeds jack flash #5 x 2
Seedsman white widow x 1
Seedsman fast jack herer x 1
Royal queen seeds special queen x 1

Autos I narrowed down to

Sensi seeds 1 x skunk # 1
Sensi seeds 1 x Afghan Pearl cbd ( first try at a cbd strain, it has a 12% thc count so can’t be that bad )
Dutch passion 1 x mazar
Royal queen seeds 1 x Milky Way ( f1 )
That's truly beautiful. What a cocktail of beauties waiting to pop out!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
More mayhem

Seriously I can hardly put a tent up before I gotta pull it down 🤬

Last time was due to new neighbours and having to re invent my exhaust system

Now the bloddy council want to hard wire smoke alarms and test the electricals

It’s a knee jerk reaction to Grenfel ( sp ) flats burning down because of the cladding

I’ll get to finish this one I think I can always say I am going on holiday when they get round to my house it’s coming mind as we got a letter about it
If I can’t finish this one I’ll have to get my friend involved and look at moving them or see if I can hide them in the loft nvm
Sure I get to finish this one just won’t have nothing behind it till they come and go

Eledin

Eledin

More mayhem

Seriously I can hardly put a tent up before I gotta pull it down 🤬

Last time was due to new neighbours and having to re invent my exhaust system

Now the bloddy council want to hard wire smoke alarms and test the electricals

It’s a knee jerk reaction to Grenfel ( sp ) flats burning down because of the cladding

I’ll get to finish this one I think I can always say I am going on holiday when they get round to my house it’s coming mind as we got a letter about it
If I can’t finish this one I’ll have to get my friend involved and look at moving them or see if I can hide them in the loft nvm
Sure I get to finish this one just won’t have nothing behind it till they come and go
They are looking great man! Its okay if the bottom of one got a few yellow leaves because it wasnt fed, it has plenty of healthy leaves!
I know the pain of people coming to my house, I just put a blanket on top of it and turn it all off. If anyone mentions the smell of weed I say that I smoke weed and they dont keep asking, thankfully hahaha.
Once you stop the exhaust fan the smell starts concentrating in the tent, if you turn it of a few minutes before the visit the smell should be accumulating inside the tent mostly, for a while at least.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
They are looking great man! Its okay if the bottom of one got a few yellow leaves because it wasnt fed, it has plenty of healthy leaves!
I know the pain of people coming to my house, I just put a blanket on top of it and turn it all off. If anyone mentions the smell of weed I say that I smoke weed and they dont keep asking, thankfully hahaha.
Once you stop the exhaust fan the smell starts concentrating in the tent, if you turn it of a few minutes before the visit the smell should be accumulating inside the tent mostly, for a while at least.
I kinda wish it was that easy
Our government decided we all must have hard wired smoke alarms and every council owned house has to have a full electrical check and rewired if the old type wiring still exists

There a possibility they might rewire however at the least there gonna want to get into the spare room where my tents are to hardwire the smoke alarm and test the electric sockets

Nvm it’s all planned out I finish this crop if they contact me before then it’s almost summer I’ll just am going to my sisters till x date

Got friends standing by ready to take the tent down and put it back up as I would really struggle on my own with having hyperk as it makes a cup feel like the weight of a brick

I got over the shock lol

I can’t really say I smoke so what as am illegal and growing is “anti social behaviour “ 🤣

Eledin

Eledin

I kinda wish it was that easy
Our government decided we all must have hard wired smoke alarms and every council owned house has to have a full electrical check and rewired if the old type wiring still exists

There a possibility they might rewire however at the least there gonna want to get into the spare room where my tents are to hardwire the smoke alarm and test the electric sockets

Nvm it’s all planned out I finish this crop if they contact me before then it’s almost summer I’ll just am going to my sisters till x date

Got friends standing by ready to take the tent down and put it back up as I would really struggle on my own with having hyperk as it makes a cup feel like the weight of a brick

I got over the shock lol

I can’t really say I smoke so what as am illegal and growing is “anti social behaviour “ 🤣
Im glad you have it figured it out, that sucks but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do hahaha. Honestly if I was faced with that situation right now I would have to chop them, thankfully I had people come in and not say anything about it. The insurance of my landlord was checking for humidity in the cealings once, because our upstairs neighboors was having leaks... they were from Argentina though, as soon as I heard their accent I knew I was fine 😁. I bet they laughed their ass off when they left because I was in late flower time so... the smell was very noticeable, my filters are not the best to be honest so it was already stinky before I had to turn the fans off.

Top Bottom