Gmix’s mixed grow mayhem

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Excellent!!! Wait till you start messing around with the macro zoom in shots!!!! It’s wild! Congrats on your new treat : ) plants are looking amazing!!
Funny enough the guy enrolled me in a photography session hopefully I’ll be good enough to go as that would be cool 😎

About the plants that means a lot, thanks
There’s one I gave to much n however it’s no big deal one iota, they still have a long way to go and when guano drops out it’s drops fast that plus It normally drops out a bit early and I have to add some n

I’m like a kid with a new toy
The last phone I had I got from someone else and it was a iPhone 7 so this is one heck of an upgrade. The iPhone 15 pro max has a bigger screen not to mention storage my last one had 32gb this has 215gb I’ll never use that but it was the the lowest amount 😱 lol darn useful mind as I did struggle with 32gb and wow is browsing faster it’s like instant editing compared to my old one that slogged along and the battery 🪫 in the last few days wasn’t lasting more than 20 min before I had to plug it in

Wicked pics that and I’ll get to see others way way better, that marco thing lol I’ll have fun with that 👍🙂

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Funny enough the guy enrolled me in a photography session hopefully I’ll be good enough to go as that would be cool 😎

About the plants that means a lot, thanks
There’s one I gave to much n however it’s no big deal one iota, they still have a long way to go and when guano drops out it’s drops fast that plus It normally drops out a bit early and I have to add some n

I’m like a kid with a new toy
The last phone I had I got from someone else and it was a iPhone 7 so this is one heck of an upgrade. The iPhone 15 pro max has a bigger screen not to mention storage my last one had 32gb this has 215gb I’ll never use that but it was the the lowest amount 😱 lol darn useful mind as I did struggle with 32gb and wow is browsing faster it’s like instant editing compared to my old one that slogged along and the battery 🪫 in the last few days wasn’t lasting more than 20 min before I had to plug it in

Wicked pics that and I’ll get to see others way way better, that marco thing lol I’ll have fun with that 👍🙂
They do make a nice phone! I’ve got a 14 , last years model and it was a nice step up from my previous iPhone 8. Ive never compared pictures from the eight vs the fourteen. But might as well now here’s one from the 8 , and then the 14.

IMG 2965
IMG 4387

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
You can certainly tell the difference in iPhone versions. Tbb I wish they still did the iPod I’ve still got one haha

To take on another man quote ( @LoveGrowingIt ) “I’m do darn stubborn” to goto apples photo session I learn my self lol

Thanks @GreenThumbRookie99 alough I don’t know if it was me or @MartyMcFly42oh you was talking to 🙂

Ok haul myself out bed was watching snooker and had a joint rolled but no fresh tea yet might let’s play around n see what I can add

no tea yet just like a kid with a new toy 🧸
lol there i was arms swaying and hands shaking like there listening to shaken Steven’s expecting it to come out blurry and nope they must have a anti shake thing as it’s come out well or at least for me it has 😂

Ok definitely tea and roll another time

IMG 0009
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
lol @BearWater
You were bang on as soon as I found the marco setting I got addicted 🤣

The first one had me looking for balls as it’s very yellow however looking round no balls and looking at the plant more all the buds have that colour never noticed before as it wasn’t till I used the macro I figured

IMG 0019
IMG 0018
IMG 0020
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Well new tent 🏕 means beans to be planted.

I narrowed it down to
Sensi seeds sweet cherry kush x 2 ( I do love a kush )
Sensi seeds jack flash #5 x 2
Seedsman white widow x 1
Seedsman fast jack herer x 1
Royal queen seeds special queen x 1

Autos I narrowed down to

Sensi seeds 1 x skunk # 1
Sensi seeds 1 x Afghan Pearl cbd ( first try at a cbd strain, it has a 12% thc count so can’t be that bad )
Dutch passion 1 x mazar
Royal queen seeds 1 x Milky Way ( f1 )
Sure you got enough seeds?🤣

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

They do make a nice phone! I’ve got a 14 , last years model and it was a nice step up from my previous iPhone 8. Ive never compared pictures from the eight vs the fourteen. But might as well now here’s one from the 8 , and then the 14.

View attachment 2158278View attachment 2158279
I've had Samsong for many years and it's amazing how the cameras have improved. I can see the trichs clearly in pics these days😉

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
lol @BearWater
You were bang on as soon as I found the marco setting I got addicted 🤣

The first one had me looking for balls as it’s very yellow however looking round no balls and looking at the plant more all the buds have that colour never noticed before as it wasn’t till I used the macro I figured
YES! Hahaha! It’s so much fun, you’re going to need to get an external hard drive for all your pictures 😆 my phone wont let me update until I delete some shit (pictures)😂

I was just in the shed using my phone to see if my one Raskals is finally showing🙄 its super handy! great pics!

Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

Well new tent 🏕 means beans to be planted.

I narrowed it down to
Sensi seeds sweet cherry kush x 2 ( I do love a kush )
Sensi seeds jack flash #5 x 2
Seedsman white widow x 1
Seedsman fast jack herer x 1
Royal queen seeds special queen x 1

Autos I narrowed down to

Sensi seeds 1 x skunk # 1
Sensi seeds 1 x Afghan Pearl cbd ( first try at a cbd strain, it has a 12% thc count so can’t be that bad )
Dutch passion 1 x mazar
Royal queen seeds 1 x Milky Way ( f1 )
That’s a great seed draw 👍

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
YES! Hahaha! It’s so much fun, you’re going to need to get an external hard drive for all your pictures 😆 my phone wont let me update until I delete some shit (pictures)😂

I was just in the shed using my phone to see if my one Raskals is finally showing🙄 its super handy! great pics!
This phones mad it has 215gb of storage
The next up had 512gb and the last one had 1tb !!!

I only had 30gb before I’ll never use 215gb that loads.

Haha yeah my seed draw I’ve been good recently and haven’t brought anyone haha mind wait till next one and i probably will i do like collecting them

Enjoy the day you all
Mines gonna be a smoke filled one 🤣

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter

Haha yeah my seed draw I’ve been good recently and haven’t brought anyone haha mind wait till next one and i probably will i do like collecting them

Enjoy the day you all
1TB!? My god! Enjoy your smoke G!!! : )

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Enjoy the day you all
You'll use it up. It's kinda like grow space, we're always wanting more😉

Top Bottom