Gmo punch, small grow box

• Thread starter Weedster87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedster87

Weedster87

Hello my name is Steve and I stumbled across this forum with a Google search anyway I got GMO punch seeds- greenpoint seeds. startimg in small grow box (small apartment need stealth as much as possible) I can post pictures later I'm a first-time grower I figured I'd register to a forum to get some help, just stopping by to say hi, hanks in advance!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
My first attempt was a space bucket and not overly successful. Now that I halfway know what I'm doing, I might take another look at that someday.
Same with me. My biggest problem was light leaks so I had to leave it in a dark room at night which wasn't the biggest deal but it was a pretty big inconvenience.

freestatefarmer

freestatefarmer

Diggin the set up. Looks like something I'd do. Can I ask why you cut the coco so short?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Okay, this was a mix I bought from my local shop, what would you recommend? Thanks!
I'm just growing in coco for the first time myself but everyone has told me to just use plain coco up to 3 gallons. Above 3 then use it.

Weedster87

Weedster87

I'm just growing in coco for the first time myself but everyone has told me to just use plain coco up to 3 gallons. Above 3 then use it.
Interesting, damn I paid $20 for this mix any pros and cons as to why they told you that? Thanks

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Interesting, damn I paid $20 for this mix any pros and cons as to why they told you that? Thanks
You'll be watering quite often.

Top Bottom