Wanted GMO seeds or clones

• Thread starter owsley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey sir i made the chem cookies seeds the gmo cut was found in, they have been out of stock for a long time now.

Many people have cuts, good luck in your search 🌱

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

I know a guy that plugs the Michigan Cup winning GMO cut but he's fucking dumb expensive. If you're in SoCal and want his @ lemme know

Anthem

Anthem

Hey sir i made the chem cookies seeds the gmo cut was found in, they have been out of stock for a long time now.

Logic,
I was not aware you made the Chem Cookies sees that GMO came out of. Do you have any additional information regarding the history of GMO? I recently got a cut.
Thank You

owsley

owsley

Thank you for your response & kudos to your work. I am still looking for this strain .

the rrock

the rrock

GMO would pop up at the local dispensaries,are you talking about garlic cookies strain,they claim that to be their clones (GMO)?

william76

william76

Iv heard a few folk saying it was the perfect plant. Never had it but tryd the divine cookies and the gsc x cheese and they were fire!,gonna pop a few ha og x gsc,should be bomb!,76

goudasplak

goudasplak

Iv heard a few folk saying it was the perfect plant. Never had it but tryd the divine cookies and the gsc x cheese and they were fire!,gonna pop a few ha og x gsc,should be bomb!,76
if that gsc x cheese is anything like cheeto og i believe u

Top Bottom