GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

A little info on the grow, everything in the room got a 12 day veg from rooted clone except for the Banana and the few wifis I had in there, the Bananas got about a 6 week veg and the wifis only got a 5 day veg and few only got a 3 day veg, day time temps were 80 to 83 degrees under the lights, room temp 76 to 78 degrees daytime RH was right around 15 to 30%, night time temps were 65 to 70 degrees RH was anywhere from 60 to 90%, depending on how wet the beds were, this run was pesticide free, bug and mold free :) and thats the way I like it...............GM
Can I pick your brain on ways to lower the night time R/H and you feeling on that high of a R/h at night as I am currently running my first sealed room and have yet to add a dehumidifier or possible a chiller and my r/h is between 60-70 lights on and as high as 75 r/h at night leading to moist floors and extra cleaning for sure. Now the product is fine except me adjusting to some of the sealed room issues as before this run I was running a vented room and r/h was always between 40-50%
Obviously its not effecting your plants by the pictures but is this a normal for you or something your looking to correct ?
Hate to fill up your thread with questions but knowledge from someone like yourself is not always easy to come bye ....
thanks in advance Gm ps , knock on wood not even 1 knat this run but bet there be some soon running my mouth as you can tell the r/h even effects the camera lens when picturing in room .....
respect SoSer

IMG 0015
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Can I pick your brain on ways to lower the night time R/H and you feeling on that high of a R/h at night as I am currently running my first sealed room and have yet to add a dehumidifier or possible a chiller and my r/h is between 60-70 lights on and as high as 75 r/h at night leading to moist floors and extra cleaning for sure. Now the product is fine except me adjusting to some of the sealed room issues as before this run I was running a vented room and r/h was always between 40-50%
Obviously its not effecting your plants by the pictures but is this a normal for you or something your looking to correct ?
Hate to fill up your thread with questions but knowledge from someone like yourself is not always easy to come bye ....
thanks in advance Gm ps , knock on wood not even 1 knat this run but bet there be some soon running my mouth as you can tell the r/h even effects the camera lens when picturing in room .....
respect SoSer

Yes sir u may, Good question Im glad u asked, Yes thats the way I like to run it, but u need to get ur humidity down to 15- 20- or 30% when the lights are on so u can dry ur shit out, your RH is way to high when ur lights are on, to get my humidity up that high when lights are out I will turn off all intake fans off, or leave 1 on super low, and just let the calculating fans move the air around the room, and static pressure will move a little outside air through the room also, when the beds are wet the RH is high, and as they dry out over time the RH will gradually goes down until I water again, But seriously people stop and think about it, Im not doing anything any different then what father nature dose outside, do u guys think that dew that is on the grass or ur car windshield when u wake up in the morning was left there by the DEW FAIRY or what lol:p, no its there cause of very high humidity at night and plants thrive on that, Then when the sun comes out(lights on) it heats everything up dropping humidity down anywhere from 0 to 20% and drying things out like its spouse to;), I also believe u guys that are running CO2 would get better results if u ran it at night (lights out), I believe that plants will up take it better at night along with the high RH/dew and the fresh cool night air just like outside, after all dont plants put out oxygen in the day when the sun is out, it only makes sense that there soaking it up and storing it at night then burning it like little factories when the sun comes out (lights on) to make oxygen, Thats my theory on things, the biggest buds I have ever grown were outdoors, why do u guys think I smash it like I do indoors with no CO2, Cause I mimic the outdoors indoors:cool:...........GM PS me to on the nats bro just put in 2 pallets of fresh soil 2 weeks ago and not one nat yet, its important to get them bennies in the soil ASAP to eat them fuckers lol

Last edited:
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

looking good as always, Im gonna flip my bitches tonight. Have to say i have never had plants this healthy. went with a local 420 blend hot soil and some happy frog to ease them into it. They are pretty vigorous. Im noticing that in soil i might not get the same in vigor but the health of the plants is way better, thats not to say i was bad in coco or rockwool but they seem more at home in soil. Anyways i say this because your threads keep me going, i love to try new things and strive to achieve that perfect grow. Im only saying this cause i just read someone who posted that soil can't compare to coco, and then i look in here and i think they might be wrong. Keep killin it my man, keep killin it!!!
Thanks bro Me to!!;), good to here glad ur ladies are liking the soil thats funny I always thought vigor and health went together lol, I think Gamrstwin36 hit the nail on the head bro he couldn't of said it better, I ran coco a couple of times dident like it the beds it don't dry out fast enough for me, and the PH swing with it I did not like either..........GM

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yes sir u may, Good question Im glad u asked, Yes thats the way I like to run it, but u need to get ur humidity down to 15- 20- or 30% when the lights are on so u can dry ur shit out, your RH is way to high when ur lights are on, to get my humidity up that high when lights are out I will turn off all intake fans off, or leave 1 on super low, and just let the calculating fans move the air around the room, and static pressure will move a little outside air through the room also, when the beds are wet the RH is high, and as they dry out over time the RH will gradually goes down until I water again, But seriously people stop and think about it, Im not doing anything any different then what father nature dose outside, do u guys think that dew that is on the grass or ur car windshield when u wake up in the morning was left there by the DEW FAIRY or what lol:p, no its there cause of very high humidity at night and plants thrive on that, Then when the sun comes out(lights on) it heats everything up dropping humidity down anywhere from 0 to 20% and drying things out like its spouse to;), I also believe u guys that are running CO2 would get better results if u ran it at night (lights out), I believe that plants will up take it better at night along with the high RH/dew and the fresh cool night air just like outside, after all dont plants put out oxygen in the day when the sun is out, it only makes sense that there soaking it up and storing it at night then burning it like little factories when the sun comes out (lights on) to make oxygen, Thats my theory on things, the biggest buds I have ever grown were outdoors, why do u guys think I smash it like I do indoors with no CO2, Cause I mimic the outdoors indoors:cool:...........GM PS me to on the nats bro just put in 2 pallets of fresh soil 2 weeks ago and not one nat yet, its important to get them bennies in the soil ASAP to eat them fuckers lol
So you do the high humidity on purpose and your reasoning makes total sense and is clear obvious in the results, personally have never had the pleasure to grow tree's outside just some vertical low to the ground out of sight , out of mind plants this season and needed to chop most early due to smell , I focus on roots this time and adjusting to the sealed room but had a few bumps early due to laziness as my old water was a perfect 6.7 ph out of the tap and a nice 6.2-6.4 with nutrients and i let my meter go , so when moving i never gave ph a thought and its high 7's here ... lesson learned don't become complacent and new thought now focus on mimicking outdoor , after all that is where plants do there best .... thanks for contributing to the farm your knowledge is refreshing .... happy holidays to you and yours

peace
SoSer

lilzayne

lilzayne

What up GM! It's cool to see this thread, your threads throughout the years have always been some of my favorites. THanks for sharing and hope all is well! You still rocking the advanced/Heavy16 line up?

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

What up GM! It's cool to see this thread, your threads throughout the years have always been some of my favorites. THanks for sharing and hope all is well! You still rocking the advanced/Heavy16 line up?
Hay bro long time no see how u been, good I hope, ya I still do from time to time I'm back to Advanced connie right now, I go back and forth and change shit up all the time, dropping stuff and adding stuff, it was good to see ya stay safe.............GM
fuck bro, that shatter looks unreal!

neverbreak
Thanks bro, it is purdy damn good lots of people love it............GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

So you do the high humidity on purpose and your reasoning makes total sense and is clear obvious in the results, personally have never had the pleasure to grow tree's outside just some vertical low to the ground out of sight , out of mind plants this season and needed to chop most early due to smell , I focus on roots this time and adjusting to the sealed room but had a few bumps early due to laziness as my old water was a perfect 6.7 ph out of the tap and a nice 6.2-6.4 with nutrients and i let my meter go , so when moving i never gave ph a thought and its high 7's here ... lesson learned don't become complacent and new thought now focus on mimicking outdoor , after all that is where plants do there best .... thanks for contributing to the farm your knowledge is refreshing .... happy holidays to you and yours

peace
SoSer
Ya I guess u could say I'm kinda forced to run that way, where I live its very hot and dry in the summer and cold and dry in the winter unless we get a wet year then u half to watch out for PM cause of the high RH and burn ur sulfur pot and run ur dehuy, it is also important to keep at least a 15 Degree Temp swing from ur day time temps to ur night time temps, shit bro laziness will get u every time, and no matter how good u think ur water PH is it is always good to have a PH meter and check it periodicity cause water PH changes all the time, especially in a drought (like we are in right now in cali), when water tables drop low, happy holidays to u and yours also...........GM

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

love it, looks like a giant reproduction of your room! You building it or they borrowing ideaS? Looks like they running same old pl hoods too, was trying to get my hydro store to carry those, i wanna try em. Anyways as always top of the notch. What it finish at 18k worth of light?

Top Bottom