GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Nice to see you around again GM!!!! Missed ya man!!!! Those wifi in my growmaster soil beds thread won me potm while you were gone!!!! Love my beds!!!
Hahah thanks bro, good for u, U deserved it, u did a awesome job on that bed grow one of the best ive seen on the forums those wifi buds were DANK!, Good luck on ur new Diggs, cant wait to see the new grow up and running, stay safe see ya around..............GM
Nice to see u around homie
Thanks bro, its good to be back........... :cool:
Happy bday bro, good to hear u took some quality time off, now back to producing the dankest meds every..

Let us check the new work when ur ready...
Thanks bro, will do im almost ready :)............GM

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

Whats up GM?!

2015 keepin' ya busy as bee?? LOL j/k

peace,

-Dr.Pepper

Redwood-roots

Redwood-roots

Bump just cuz this thread...
5222.gif

BuDGooDE

BuDGooDE

View attachment 355025 View attachment 355026 View attachment 355027 View attachment 355028 View attachment 355029 View attachment 355030 View attachment 355031 View attachment 355032 View attachment 355033
Shit bro dont wait pop them bad girls, I really like the Chemdog's Sister she is a beautiful plant, excellent structure and uniformity and excellent smoke, check her out, these pics are day 56 at harvest she needed 2 more weeks to finish but I had to take her down early, and the buds still smoke bomb, im keeping this one around for awhile..............GM
Lovely buds bro :-) Is it usual for the leaves to cannoe like that when flowering ? It will be good to know as im a first time indoor grower and being the panicking type would probably worry myself to death lol:-)

mack 10

mack 10

the canoeing is caused by either high heat,
low humidity, shortage of magnesium,
( sometimes known as praying for mag) it could also be broad mites ( but there will be more symptoms of unhealthy growth, if its the devil/ broad mites)
some strains might do it from genetics.

BuDGooDE

BuDGooDE

the canoeing is caused by either high heat,
low humidity, shortage of magnesium,
( sometimes known as praying for mag) it could also be broad mites ( but there will be more symptoms of unhealthy growth, if its the devil/ broad mites)
some strains might do it from genetics.
Thanks for the info bro :-)

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

OK guys, Heres some dried nug shots of the TK, lots of amber heads this stuff came out kill:D very couch lock like I like it lol, I talked to IMEDS in the bay today to see if they wanted any TK meds Bud/shatter they said they would call me back and let me know if they do, hopefully they will so u guys in the bay can try some Triangle Kush growmaster style and see what it is like for ur self, going to take them some samples of the True OG and the Raskal OG to, also going to make some TK shatter this weekend cant wait to try some of that.................GM

Man I'm reading your thread you're the kind of grower I'd like to be some day. These buds are perfect!!! Legendary!!

C

Cbd831

Thanks bro, I know I cant believe how well she did either, but I figured it out, Afghan kush like the Banana and my BPPK needs a good veg for it to grow normal I guess u could say, Cause when I do a 10 day veg on them they yield lower and the buds are smaller of course and look way different, these 3 Bananas got a 6 week veg before flip, and yielded over 1 1/2 Ps not to shabby.............GM
So the veg time at the time of flip is as short as 10 days from roots on the clone? Meaning even if they are small you still throw them into flower.
I would love to see a picture of what that bed looks like right before the flip im a newbie so its hard for me to visualize. Im in coco pots trying to accomplish this. the difference I guess is the fact that you are watering less with the beds because the mass retains moisture. Sorry If this has been answered in the future posts that Im yet to get to just questions I have....

C

Cbd831

Yes sir u may, Good question Im glad u asked, Yes thats the way I like to run it, but u need to get ur humidity down to 15- 20- or 30% when the lights are on so u can dry ur shit out, your RH is way to high when ur lights are on, to get my humidity up that high when lights are out I will turn off all intake fans off, or leave 1 on super low, and just let the calculating fans move the air around the room, and static pressure will move a little outside air through the room also, when the beds are wet the RH is high, and as they dry out over time the RH will gradually goes down until I water again, But seriously people stop and think about it, Im not doing anything any different then what father nature dose outside, do u guys think that dew that is on the grass or ur car windshield when u wake up in the morning was left there by the DEW FAIRY or what lol:p, no its there cause of very high humidity at night and plants thrive on that, Then when the sun comes out(lights on) it heats everything up dropping humidity down anywhere from 0 to 20% and drying things out like its spouse to;), I also believe u guys that are running CO2 would get better results if u ran it at night (lights out), I believe that plants will up take it better at night along with the high RH/dew and the fresh cool night air just like outside, after all dont plants put out oxygen in the day when the sun is out, it only makes sense that there soaking it up and storing it at night then burning it like little factories when the sun comes out (lights on) to make oxygen, Thats my theory on things, the biggest buds I have ever grown were outdoors, why do u guys think I smash it like I do indoors with no CO2, Cause I mimic the outdoors indoors:cool:...........GM PS me to on the nats bro just put in 2 pallets of fresh soil 2 weeks ago and not one nat yet, its important to get them bennies in the soil ASAP to eat them fuckers lol
Questions for you GM and Everybody.

The mimic of the outside inside. High humidity inside at night and dry temps day it seems legit just its contrary to what everybody says. I also thing about what you are saying on the nats I have that problem. How do i get rid of it. what kind of schedules do you guys have for beneficial teas likes caps bennies and any other things you use as IPM . Can we discuss ? and if its somewhere please point me there.

LEARNING ALL WAYS>

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

popping in to say whats up
Hay buddy waz crackin, not a hole hell of alot for me just working for a living nowa days, havent grown anything for about 3 years now, wish i could dont really have a place to do it anymore, hopefully in the near future i will be able to, just went through a Divorce and got rid of my DEAD weight lol! selling my house and will be moving into my own place hopefully with a room to grow in, I sure do miss growing and miss being on the boards and talking with you guys good to see you are still hanging in there, I still help out a good friend of mine with his grow when he needs my help it keeps me going and keeps my hopes up to get back into Gardening one day, it was good to here from ya take care......GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Questions for you GM and Everybody.

The mimic of the outside inside. High humidity inside at night and dry temps day it seems legit just its contrary to what everybody says. I also thing about what you are saying on the nats I have that problem. How do i get rid of it. what kind of schedules do you guys have for beneficial teas likes caps bennies and any other things you use as IPM . Can we discuss ? and if its somewhere please point me there.

LEARNING ALL WAYS>
as far as nats go I like to give them the double wammie i will also use bombs 3 days apart for 9 days before i plant to help kill them off also, there eggs hatch every 3 to 4 days!

Latest posts

Top Bottom