Go big or go home. Lol

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Well it a little late to start my diary. Anyway I will have updates to come rn the girls are in a 10ft by 10ft by 6ft tent my Alaskan purple is the biggest one. The second biggest is a Alaskan purple cross with a mystery strain. Then got my fruit packa punch. Then third smaller plant all the way to right I think is a auto not sure never seen a photo with fan leaves that small I have more pics tomorrow of the other grow tent and set up view running fox farm soil ocean Forrest soil. And for newts I decided to try the One Shot granules by nectar of the gods.plan to do a lot of training. Oh and all the small fabric pots are clones from my Alaskan purple the biggest plant.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Here is another video of the seedling tent it had the clones in it. First time cloning did ten 8 of them rooted then put in solo cups then to bigger pot when ready I was happy with the return hopefully better next run on cloning

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

So having some issues running fox farm soil temps 77 to 80 and night 72 to 70 have some bronzing of the leaf using the one shot granules by nectar of the gods which has limestone in it for ph buffer light on 18 off 6

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@MIMedGrower what u think? Lmk if I’m missing any info! Happy growing!

Hey just got back. Looks like maybe mag or potassium but what is your in and out ec and ph? Nectar has a specific ph for their nutrients. But i have never used them.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

bronzing can be the stage after dark green in a nitrogen abundant leaf. Can't see the videos, but that sounds like a monster plant :)

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Hey just got back. Looks like maybe mag or potassium but what is your in and out ec and ph? Nectar has a specific ph for their nutrients. But i have never used them.
Well haven’t been phing cause it has limestone in the nectar of the gods one shot granules amendment ppm is like 700 gonna start running phd water at a 6.5 see if that helps

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Well the problem looks like ph is off. I dont know what one shot granules are but ph still needs to be monitored.
Well ran phd water 6.7 no newts and tested run off coming out at 5.7 ppms 2800 which is really high idk why maybe the one shot granules is hot I haven’t used any newts this hole grow. So drop the ppms and the ph should rise.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well ran phd water 6.7 no newts and tested run off coming out at 5.7 ppms 2800 which is really high idk why maybe the one shot granules is hot I haven’t used any newts this hole grow. So drop the ppms and the ph should rise.

Maybe too much ph granules. Too much causes symptoms like too little.

But i have never used the nute sustem amd it is not like others. I did see in a vid the ph is critical and needs to be avove 6.2.

Also seems like you can get good customer service from the company. I would ask them first.

The soil should have its own buffer for ph already in it.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

But i have never used the nute sustem amd it is not like others. I did see in a vid the ph is critical and needs to be avove 6.2.

Also seems like you can get good customer service from the company. I would ask them first.

Well she is definitely growing fast still this a updated pictures big girl is the pic above the light and smaller one the first pic the are looking better since I phd with 6.7 going in

A5477417 714B 49A7 BA7A 0360FD4A50B1
85FD640B F764 482C BA78 12D28853427D
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

The 71% humidity was when I first moved them and didn’t have exhaust fan or dehumidifier one night got high just haven’t reset my gauge yet

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Well should have did have the recommended amended top soil granules says 2 tbl spoons to a gallon of soil. And the ppms coming out are 2500 which is crazy high so gonna ph the water to bring it down next water

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well should have did have the recommended amended top soil granules says 2 tbl spoons to a gallon of soil. And the ppms coming out are 2500 which is crazy high so gonna ph the water to bring it down next water

Well its all organics and they use calcium based nutes so im not sure how accurate the ppm meter is. I really would contact the company. Your plants look good but the striping is an indicator of a problem. Im sorry I dont know how to help. I would simply flush and re feed a little less in pro mix with bottled nutes. But that is probably not what your nute company would advise.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Update today is going well so the ph water has been doing a major job all do good here some pics

303043AF A359 4B4A 91AA 2B54DC396BE1
4D0F6E5D B01F 4DA5 97F9 4B681861CAA2
5DB68EB7 87FE 4478 B56E 0343023473D5
11D21A2E 1DC4 4239 94A0 039E8A67E36D
FDCF4891 076B 4ED9 A4B1 4252D597B71A
396757FD 2798 41B9 B92D B9F543C7CEB5
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Update doing good everything looking nice and luscious! I’m excited to switch to flower ph meter took a shit and tried changing battery’s still just reads 16:00ph and won’t do nothing so gonna get a good one tomorrow

4FBE6E89 8A43 4E2D 9F6C 7A0A61DBA523
8300A90A E1CA 439D B4DA 05D4B1DD6B2E
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Im having the same spotty issue with my alien og as well as low runoff ph and high ec which im assuming is because I overfed them quite a bit once before transplanting and never flushed afterwards so thats bringing my ph down cause of all the nutreant buildup... Look into getting plant pot elavators so when you water all that buildups running out into ur drain pan and getting removed to keep your rh down good luck shes looking good otherwise 🤙💨

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Im having the same spotty issue with my alien og as well as low runoff ph and high ec which im assuming is because I overfed them quite a bit once before transplanting and never flushed afterwards so thats bringing my ph down cause of all the nutreant buildup... Look into getting plant pot elavators so when you water all that buildups running out into ur drain pan and getting removed to keep your rh down good luck shes looking good otherwise 🤙💨
Yeah I keep forgetting to reset the meter lol above post I didn’t have a power strip to run my humidifier lol I got things fix thanks tho I use a turkey baster to remove excess water runoff and I got my ppms down which brought my ph up all is well.

Top Bottom