• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My team is in it to win!!!
Iam a true Giant fan going back to heros like Mays, Mc Covey, Cepeda, Marichal, Bobby Bonds. Seem all them in the 60s and 70s at Candelstick Park.
Hundeds of games, saw a no hitter By Dodger pitcher Oral Herschesier, Willie Mays fielding a ball off the fence standing right there 3 ft away, in the bleachers before the remodel..Never forget the look on his face..
Thinking get a ticket for game 6 and headout to see the game....Just maybe...

2DogWalker

World series tickets for Saturdays game....row 12 on 3rd base line 1700....FML I'm not paying that much...but Im thinking bout going down for the festivities any ways...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry friend but the tigers are gonna win... roar of 2012 ( could be last chance lol)!

2dw
Ill bet you one of our chickens if the Tigers win to some Dungeness crab if the Giants win...

FiveAM

FiveAM

My team is in it to win!!!
Iam a true Giant fan going back to heros like Mays, Mc Covey, Cepeda, Marichal, Bobby Bonds. Seem all them in the 60s and 70s at Candelstick Park.
Hundeds of games, saw a no hitter By Dodger pitcher Oral Herschesier, Willie Mays fielding a ball off the fence standing right there 3 ft away, in the bleachers before the remodel..Never forget the look on his face..
Thinking get a ticket for game 6 and headout to see the game....Just maybe...

Might want to get tickets to game 1 or 2, the TIGERS are going to win it in 4-5 games.

GO TIGERS!

JV WS MVP

Mogrow

Mogrow

as a diehard Cardinal fan , who was @ Busch to watch the Birds smoke the giants in game 3 of the NLCS, it will be hard to root for the giants. not sure why, always liked the giants, minus flapdown jeffrey. think its cause it really stings right now, being a game away from our 4th world series in 9 years.
really like jimmy leyland, miguel cabera, verlander, martinez and crew, plus we beat them in 06 in 5.
cool you saw Mays, Cepeda, McCovey, Marichal play, awesome players for the proud giant franchise.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Game 1 in the bag, no stopping us now...SANDOVAL!!!!!!!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Awfully quiet in here,where did all the detroit boys go?

FiveAM

FiveAM

45 degrees in Detroit today, we'll see what happens to the California boys.

E

E.T.

holy shit, i'm in sf and i've been listening to all this bullshit about the tiggers rolling over the giants for a week. let me tell you something, just because the tiggers blew through a limp dicked yankee team doesn't mean they can handle the ball sf is playing. ...obvious in both game 1 and 2. listening to verlander's 'i had too much rest' excuse had me rolling on the floor. the giants have been proving themselves all year. we lost the beard....the giants are done, they said. we lost cabrera...the giants are done, they said. we're down against the reds....the giants are done, they said. we're down against the cards....the giants are done, they said. well, i'm here to tell you THEY ARE NOT DONE.
as much as i would love to see em sweep the tiggers....i want em back home for the big win. and now i have to hear about how the dh is going to make a difference....? one batter? you guys couldn't hit our worst pitchers stuff, what are you going to do when the top of our rotation starts tonight? this years giants team is better then the 2010 champions...and detroit is learning that the hard way.
GO GIANTS

FiveAM

FiveAM

Keep on drinking that san-fran-kool-aid..

Seems like your theory for counting teams out before the series is over, is a dumb thing to do then, huh? Wouldn't it just be funny if that post came back to bite you in the butt.

Just remember this, we got nothing to lose, you guys are the ones who have to win.

The tigers have already lost, remember?

Top Bottom