Go with the Fro!

• Thread starter AfroSamurHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AfroSamurHigh

AfroSamurHigh

Safe kyle, Yeah the burger hit the spot. secret recipe :cool:

Got the girls under a low light, jus plan to play it by ear at the mo ;)

Cant wait to get em re potted n see how they progress.
Still a little work to do on the next room but all coming along nicely.

Take it easy

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

yeah sounds cool bro and they coming along nice take it easy talk soon peace.

AfroSamurHigh

AfroSamurHigh

Hey farmers got a update for y'all.

Over the past couple days got the G13 cheese repotted, along with the Lemon Alien Dawg.

MYDC0438
MYDC0441
MYDC0442

A couple of the most recently popped beans are showing now. Fingers crossed the others catch up soon.

MYDC0443

And a little group shot of all the girls.

MYDC0444

Over the next few days I plan to re pot the other girls and then to get them under the 600w in the new room. Should really flourish once moved.

That's all for now. Take it easy farmers!!

half baked

half baked

yhhhhhhhhhhhhh man, looking good brother :) i see the nodes have started to grow now ya topped em, the wmk better get its growth on, gonna be nicking a few cuts for me ;)

keep on with the foliars bro its defo doin em some good

hb

AfroSamurHigh

AfroSamurHigh

Just a quick update.

The Lemon Alien Dawg that i potted up recently has shown signs of male.

MYDC0437
MYDC0438

As u can see by the bollock :)

Bit gutted, was lookin forward to a smoke of this but...as one door closes another door opens up.

As of ten minutes ago, the male will be going to a different spot to be flowered straight away.
Will be receiving pollen as soon as he drops his nuts :oops:

I know this is my first time growing but i might as well jump in at the deep end. Drooling at the possibilities!

Cheers for droppin by

peace Afro

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

Hey Afro, your grow is coming along nicely! I'm a really new grower so I'll b following your step among others to hopefully get a good harvest. I'm only on the finishing week of these seedlings and waiting for the 2 new leaves to pop out more. btw, is that when veg should be started?

AfroSamurHigh

AfroSamurHigh

Easy Cuervo! New to this myself but flatterd all the same. As far as I know as soon as them seeds are showin they're in veg :)

Update guys!

Been slacking with the thread but not with the girls. I just cant keep away from these bitches! ;)

OK so a lot of changes since the last visit.

The first set of seedlings I popped have all sexed.
From 3 Alien Rock Candy I got 1 male, 1 female and one unfortunately didn't make it.
The lone Lemon Alien Dog turned out to be a stud. A fine lookin' one at that.
The White Master, Afghan Kush, Cheese and White Skunk are all healthy females.

Also Ive got 4 Caramel Candy Kush and 1 Snow Leopard that are unsexed, but lookin really healthy.
Gonna flower these off single cola and remove any males as they pop up :D

I'll have a camera in a few days to bring you some pics.

Peace All

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

cant wait!
couple questions:

• can you use caps bennies with General Organics nutes?
  • i need a good and safe site to get seeds, what do you prefer are the best ones?
  • when you put the babies into veg/flower, what time of the day is best for the dark periods and/or light periods?

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

cant wait!
couple questions:

• i need a good and safe site to get seeds, what do you prefer are the best ones?
  • when you put the babies into veg/flower, what time of the day is best for the dark periods and/or light periods?

Time of day for dark period is up to you really either way your tent has got to be pitch black when in dark time i run mine from 6pm at night till 6am in the morning thats lights on lights are off during the day for me :)

AfroSamurHigh

AfroSamurHigh

cant wait!
couple questions:

Easy cuervo!

As far as the nutes go, I don't wanna advise u on somethin I'm not well up on myself. Id say cruise through a few threads on the site. There are many useful posts about nute schedules and such that you will most definitely find useful.

Seeds for me I have been very fortunate to have been gifted mine. Again if you search the site there is a full section for purchase of seeds. Also I'm sure if you find some genetics on thcbay that you like the sound of, and have a search through the grow diaries, you may find someone has grown them out already. I always like to have a look at what other growers from beginners like myself, rite down to the pros, can do with the same genetics.

Flower times, i suppose, are to your own convenience. I know of people who prefer to run their light periods at night because the air is cooler and it helps keeps temps down. I guess if temps aren't a problem and it works for you, you could run your lights through the day.

Thats all i got lol

peace

AfroSamurHigh

AfroSamurHigh

OK so I got a camera in hand, which can only mean picture time!

Here we go....

MYDC0438
MYDC0455
MYDC0439
MYDC0441
MYDC0458
MYDC0459
MYDC0460
MYDC0461
MYDC0462
MYDC0464

Here's a little close up of each one...

Alien Rock Candy #1 Female
MYDC0442

White Super Skunk
MYDC0443

Afghan Kush
MYDC0444

This girl has had this funky ass look from day one. I'm stickin with her though! (It's not slowed any growth :) )

Lemon Alien Dawg Male
MYDC0446

Caramel Candy Kush and (Snow Leopard Top right plant of the lil 1's in the middle)
MYDC0447

G13 Labs Cheese Female
MYDC0448

Alien Rock Candy #3 Male
MYDC0450

Half Baked showing me how to supercrop ;)

White Master Kush
MYDC0452

Here's the top of my cupboard
MYDC0456

Gunna be re potting these into their final pots over the next couple of days. Planning to flip them within 7-10 days...Can't wait! :D

Males will be goin to Half Baked for him to try his hand at pollen chucking! (Strictly personal crosses of course)

Thanks for stoppin by, til the next update!

Peace Afro

P.S. Big thanks for all the help HB

G

groundscore

lookin real nice!! comin alog quickly. they directly on carpet though?

AfroSamurHigh

AfroSamurHigh

Safe Kyle! All gud with u n yours?

Been using a variety of things bro, General Organics bioweed, bioroot, bioworm. A few teas in the soil on one or two of the girls, and a few other bits n bats when repotting. ;)

Not really much of a schedule tbh.Just give the older plants a feed every watering, and for the time being the seedlings have just been on water.

I must say the Alien Rock Candy #1 (The bitch) was the most thirsty last feed. She's in a seven and half atm and took near 3 litres before run off. Dying for a re pot so gonna do my best to get them done tomorrow!

Hey groundscore thanks for stoppin in! And No the floor's solid, kind of like a sports hall floor lol!

Peace all

Afro

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

Easy cuervo!

As far as the nutes go, I don't wanna advise u on somethin I'm not well up on myself. Id say cruise through a few threads on the site. There are many useful posts about nute schedules and such that you will most definitely find useful.

Seeds for me I have been very fortunate to have been gifted mine. Again if you search the site there is a full section for purchase of seeds. Also I'm sure if you find some genetics on thcbay that you like the sound of, and have a search through the grow diaries, you may find someone has grown them out already. I always like to have a look at what other growers from beginners like myself, rite down to the pros, can do with the same genetics.

Flower times, i suppose, are to your own convenience. I know of people who prefer to run their light periods at night because the air is cooler and it helps keeps temps down. I guess if temps aren't a problem and it works for you, you could run your lights through the day.

Thats all i got lol

peace
;x Good one!

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

looking great mate and yeah all's sweet with mine they've really used up the space in the tent now :)

AfroSamurHigh

AfroSamurHigh

Hey Farmers! Quick update for y'all!

Just re-potted all the older girls for the last time now. They're in 18 litre pots now :D

Here's a few snaps...

MYDC0437
MYDC0438
MYDC0440
MYDC0441
MYDC0442
MYDC0443
MYDC0444
MYDC0445
MYDC0446
MYDC0447

All the girls that were re-potted have had a feed with Canna Vega. I've got 2 Caramel Candy Kush and 1 Snow Leopard to re-pot (Ran out of soil lol) Get on that tomorrow first thing!

Peace all

Afro

Top Bottom