God Bless Adam Kokesh

• Thread starter B.B. King
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

B.B. King

So if the consensus is apathy,... bye bye my friends.

Grow well, ('till it's gone),
B.B.

K

kolah

I think marching with weapons is a very bad idea. One shot fired from either side (or from an provocateur) could end in a bloodbath with innocent civilians dead.

I am for Peaceful Revolution....and I am not a big fan of Kokesh.

I like Ron Paul's ideas and better yet, RP has laid out simple solutions without violence.

B

B.B. King

And that would differ from the first Revolution how? Maybe you don't think that was a good idea either? Maybe next time we vote it'll all get straightened out?

Grow well,
B.B.

K

kolah

BB, Sadly, I think the times have intensely changed from the days of the American Revolution.

With police forces now becoming para military and all the high tech weaponry PLUS the use of our own military forces on domestic soil, we are no match for what they now have. Yes we out number them but we are not as organized as they are. How do we deal with goon SWAT teams, drones, video surveilance, GPS tracking, thermal imaging, laser tech, tanks, fucking robotic soldiers, etc, etc. Hell the fuckers have even been training with foreign armies with the sole purpose of "controlling" civil unrest.

Instead of fighting and killing I would rather see a complete dismantling of this corrupt oligarchy government of ours. I think New Zealand did a decent job of changing things peacefully...although it could be improved upon for our situations.

B

B.B. King

I have greater respect for Ron Paul than for most any politician. I just don't see stuff changing. What are the specifics of his plan? How can I get on board? If this plan can't be carried out in a few short months, I fear it's too late, but I'm willing to give peace a chance.

Grow well,
B.B.

K

kolah

If you choose, grab his books..they are very good and simple to read.

I think before we do anything more, people need to awake. Education, man. There are still too many people missing the real picture. It's never too late....and remember, ALL forms of government always rise and fall...along with fiat currency. Always.

Latest posts

Top Bottom