god bud feminized

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tattoojim

one of my buddys gave me 3 of these beans, he payed top $ for the pack of beans. all three look like males and let me say they are to f n pretty to be males. whats the male ratio for feminized seeds?:confused0054:

jammie

jammie

in 6 grows with feminized seed( 3 greenhouse, 1 female seed, 1 dna, 1 reserve privida), i've never had a male or a hermie

M

MTM

Have those plants been flipped?Are they showing preflowers?Ive grown over 20 fem strains with no hermies or males!

T

tattoojim

not been flipped, it looks like they have nuts. i conseder myself pretty good at b n able to see sex. they are showin balls not pistols

T

tattoojim

is this the first run of feminized god bud from the breeder?

M

MTM

Ive heard some shit on bc bud depot,I believe them and next gen has it also in fem lines

T

tattoojim

Ive heard some shit on bc bud depot,I believe them and next gen has it also in fem lines

they came from bc bud depot..my buddy is growing the rest and his are not showing yet. he said he wanted to take some pics and send them a email, but should he wait to see what his show?

T

tattoojim

flipped all three of them, gonna let em flower for a week just to be sure of their sex - it's so hard to let go! one looks like it's got some pistils growin, but it looks like a majority of the sex showing is balls...

W

wintergreens

Fem seeds will look the same, flip um to flower to see but true fem's will allways be female.

T

tattoojim

oh yeah these are males...got clusters. would one of these plants be any good for breeding or should i chop m all ?

Top Bottom