• Tagged users None

Which Pheno do you like the Best?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 75.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
dirk d

dirk d

Wanted to say thanks to Uprising for giving me the opportunity to test their Godfather OG. Got pretty excited when i heard they won 1st place Indica at the LA Medical Cup. Let's see what kind of Dank i can pull out of these girls.

Germinated (6) beans about 2 months ago. Got (3) females #1, #3 and #4.

dirk d

dirk d

Flower Day 53
GOG2

Here's a shot of the Girls (L - R #1, #3 #4)

1GOG1
1GOG2
1GOG3

The #1 grew the best out of all the girls. The smells are a real nice Kush smell. Seems to handle Nutes very well but seems to be the longest to finish.

3GOG1
3GOG2

The #3 is a very fast finisher and smells maybe the best out of the group. sorry about the blurry pics but you guys get the idea.

4GOG1
4GOG2

The #4 seems to also look like a fast finisher but her smells are different than her sisters. Great coloring on the nugs though.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Only one doesn't look like any of the uprising og I tested looking nice I like 3

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

i put the uprising og's through very cold night like 50 sometimes colder and str8 cold ass well water and no purple must come from the backcross back into tahoe father?

dirk d

dirk d

Only one doesn't look like any of the uprising og I tested looking nice I like 3
interesting. how many females did you get caveman? 3 has the best smells of the group.

I love the frosty #3 but like the huge #4 but I also love that big ass chunky top on #1

It's gunna come down 2 the smoke test
thanks goo. It always comes down to the smoke reports lol and everytime i tried to "guess" i get a nice reminder why i need to wait lol

Nice my sole one looks like the 3... It's purplin up believe it or not...
nice, ya mine are starting to purple as well. love me some purple!

#3 all the way....
you know a quick finisher with amazing kush smells. I have all these girls vegging as we speak for the real run in a couple months. i think they have about another 6 weeks veg to go or so.

i put the uprising og's through very cold night like 50 sometimes colder and str8 cold ass well water and no purple must come from the backcross back into tahoe father?
not really sure but i do know there seems to be some purplers and some not purplers :)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I got 12 of 13 to pop and 5 of 12 str8 female not one nanner and not one purple pheno.....im very impressed with all phenos in more than way and i wil be patient on the SR i havent touched a nug and they are barely being jarred up now :joyful:

dirk d

dirk d

i'm going to chop down my (3) Godfather's this Friday. Will take them 63 days this run and see what everyone sais of them. I'll throw up some pre-harvest pics for everyone though.

dirk d

dirk d

GodFather OG Flower Day 62
GOGG2

GodFather OG #1
1GOG2
1GOG3

The #1 is a very beautiful lady. Looks to easily need another week maybe two.

3GOG2
3GOG4
The #3 is the fastest finisher of the group. However she did have a rough time this round. we'll have to wait till the next round see how she turns out. This girl also has that deep Kush smell. I'm going to guess that's what the tahoe smells like?

4GOG1
4GOG3
4GOG5

The #4 is not quite as fast as the #3 but it's much healthier and looks to be a purpler too. Has great dense looking buds as well. Have to see how she turns out after the dry and cure but looks very promising.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Mine even rooted from deep into flowering I was surprised! I am excited for next run...nice plants dirk

dirk d

dirk d

Mine even rooted from deep into flowering I was surprised! I am excited for next run...nice plants dirk
thanks caveman! my girls ended up sparkling. love it when they do that. i think there is definite potential here. how many females you get and how long did you take yours?

Top Bottom