Gods Gift X6-UC6-1000W Quantam digi X2!!!

• Thread starter Douche_Bigalow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Douche_Bigalow

This is my second run. I am using a UC6 with a 3/4 HP chiller. Genetics- Gods Gift, in rock wool cubes. Medium-red lava rocks. Nutes- Heavy 16 with roots excl. Lights- 2 Quantum 1000 W dimable digital.

The room is a Sealed room. one inch thermoshield'ed.Co2 is added with a generator and controller.

Needed: Non-home-made carbon scrubber, I need to get the fencing for a sog.

I will add pictures and anything that I am forgetting later. I wanted to get this started sooner than later.

Edit: I also have a 2 ton mini split A/C unit.

H

highflyboi

Such a fan of gods gift. If done properly , all magic included, I have seen it produce thc sap inside the buds. It is absolutely wonderful. your grow sounds like its on its way to greatness. There is a product called an air box. Im interested in purchasing this item as well. It has replaceable filters for a reasonable price. good

D

Douche_Bigalow

Such a fan of gods gift. If done properly , all magic included, I have seen it produce thc sap inside the buds. It is absolutely wonderful. your grow sounds like its on its way to greatness. There is a product called an air box. Im interested in purchasing this item as well. It has replaceable filters for a reasonable price. good

I have never tried it personally, I can not wait to grow it. I do not think the Air Box will work for me as I have no controllable air movement other than fans and A/C, I use adjust a wing hoods so they are not cooled. I just need something I can hang on the wall and have it actively clean the air. I am currently incorrectly using a home made activated carbon sock filter. It is a box fan and it is not in a box so this is something I also need to fix.
Thanks for stopping by.

D

Douche_Bigalow

Pictures.

IMAG00041.jpg

This is what it looks like with my Ghetto screen.

IMAG00062.jpg

Under the screen view

IMAG00051.jpg

Side view

IMAG00104.jpg

From above

The PPM's this mornign were 300 and the pH 5.65.
I had some yellowing of the leaves so I drained 50% and filled with RO and topped the nutes off. This made the yellow become more bright and move to the tips. They have not had any other issues this far. I have had them 8 days.

D

Douche_Bigalow

Burnt Gods Gift, humanities patience shall resolve it.

I had temps of 131f/55c. Burnt the tops of the plants. Here is the for the post about it. I needed advice so I posted it in the UC part. I am posting it here now.

I should have had a "High temp shut-off" but.....I did not. I would like to give thanks to "PHUP" as he has given me a resolution to this. I will share it with everyone if it is the path I take. I would rather buy one than make one but I have not found a better one yet.

pH and PPM are 5.85 and 385ppm. I am going to do a half water change today and switch over to the bud a-b but staying on 18 hour days for the next week. I am also going to be using "Prime" from Heavy 16 when I get it.

I am also in the works to get a carbon scrubber and a few other items from the hydro store. If anyone sees anything that I am missing please let me know.

Top Bottom