God's Gift

• Thread starter Aerio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Aerio

Thats right my friend. God's gift. Jesus couldnt of smoked a better weed. This is one thread you will want to keep in touch with. I scored these seeds from a dealer. Just started growing them recently i think about a full 150 watt metal halide week. "7days not including germination"

:banana1sv6:

Thcfarmer3
Thcfarmer4
M

mgpilot

lol dude i kno how u feel
i planted not too while ago
check out my link bellow maybe it'll help you out
Deff check your thread later man
Whats your grow room like, light n stuff?

winta

winta

just heard about this strain this week cant wait to see this one my dude!

B

bdawgburner

I always thought God's Gift was a clone only strain. Doc candyland used it in some crosses if I'm not mistaken. Whats breeder say the lineage is on these beans aerio?

H

humboldtlocal

Here is a little history lesson on the Gods Gift. Any one that says anything else is making up a story or passing on a rumor. My friend made up the name in '98-99 here in Humboldt. The strain was originally called Barney. We all agreed it was a horrible name and needed to be changed. This was a huge 100+ light indoor and plenty of clones were sold from this scene to many growers. The Urkle is pretty much identical and I think that was originally Barney as well. The Gods Gift I am absolutely sure of was Barney. If you have seeds they must come from a cross or are fem/hermi seeds. This strain did not come from Canada it came from Humboldt. We should really be asking what the origins of Barney are? Maybe that came from Canada. Purple was the really hot thing here at the end of the nineties and for about five years after.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Its from Sonoma , It's clone only cut of a lavender back cross.....
gg2.jpg

G

goleboy

just had an elbo of gods gift...very dank. it definately has a lavender aftertaste now that you mention it HRPUFFNSTUFF...like almost lavender handsoap...very floral and potent. Would highly recomend

A

Aerio

Here is a little history lesson on the Gods Gift. Any one that says anything else is making up a story or passing on a rumor. My friend made up the name in '98-99 here in Humboldt. The strain was originally called Barney. We all agreed it was a horrible name and needed to be changed. This was a huge 100+ light indoor and plenty of clones were sold from this scene to many growers. The Urkle is pretty much identical and I think that was originally Barney as well. The Gods Gift I am absolutely sure of was Barney. If you have seeds they must come from a cross or are fem/hermi seeds. This strain did not come from Canada it came from Humboldt. We should really be asking what the origins of Barney are? Maybe that came from Canada. Purple was the really hot thing here at the end of the nineties and for about five years after.

I'd be willing to bet this story is full of shit.

I called the dude up and asked him about these seeds he said there a killer queen and purple erkel strain. He said thats the origin of the strains and that it's called gods gift.

D

Dubwobble

There is another God's Gift that is OG Kush x GDP.

I believe that Apothecary has something similar in their OG Kush x Grape Ape.

I have friends in Santa Cruz that run the killer queen and purple erkel version. It's dank too, but not the original God's Gift.

I remember the Barney. I also remember BBB - Big Bud Barney.
It was good, but the samples I had were outdoor so I couldn't say if it was super fire or not.

powerplant

powerplant

So where did your seeds from a clone only strain come from??

convex

convex

Thats right my friend. God's gift. Jesus couldnt of smoked a better weed. This is one thread you will want to keep in touch with. I scored these seeds from a dealer. Just started growing them recently i think about a full 150 watt metal halide week. "7days not including germination"

:banana1sv6:

Well they must be the real deal then :evilgrin0040:

Xrancher

Xrancher

we just picked up a clone of "God's Gift" in norcal. we're going to grow it outside. It will be different than the indoor grown stuff for sure.

A

Aerio

I dont think this guy would have me drive all the way to new york just to give me some piece of shit seeds. I saw the plants myself and they were definitely gods gift. So to all the people who doubt we will see when its done growing.

A

Aerio

Update

**Update**

It's gotten to about where I want it to start LST. Also it developed a slight magnesium def. Not sure if you can tell by the pics but I can. I will be working on fixing that soon.

Thcfarmergod1
Thcfarmergod2
Thcfarmergod3
S

Sirius

Just one seed? Thats like poppin a quarter in a slot and expecting to win.. Only the slot takes about 5 seconds where as this grow will take 3-4 months..

A

Aerio

Just one seed? Thats like poppin a quarter in a slot and expecting to win.. Only the slot takes about 5 seconds where as this grow will take 3-4 months..

Yes just one seed. I have other harvest going outside and in this is just a fun little side project.

Top Bottom