Gods gift 2

Gods gift 3

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :LIKE A GIFT FROM GOD
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour :
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness :8 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : YES/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
30/70
Potency :9 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration :1 1/2 SOLID(approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : DAYTIME/Bedtime--TO MUCH COULD PUT YA DOWN
Munchies? : YES/no

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (X)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty (X) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

ok so this one was real hard to work through as you can see i did not give a whole lot of detail on the taste or the smell, umm not because it did not have either but over-all neither taste or smell really did anything for me...it just tasted and smelled like good bud....

the stone was very heavy and hard hitting if to mant hits were takin it could be nap time for some, including my self HAHA.....

over-all going to give this one a solid 9 it lost me with the smell and taste but its some really good weed....

peace.

R

Rabbi

nice, whats you favorite of all the cali OD? Gods gift is Space Queen x Purple erkle

JAWS

JAWS

hello RAB:angel
from all the samples ive tried over the last few weeks my over-all winner is the UK CHEESE hands down....i think the GG was stronger but did not have the package that the CHEESE brings to MY table.....

i did not get any purple color on the GG from the urkle, and i did not get any grape smell not sure may be my sences are just not use to that type of bud.....
yummy

D

Dubsta

Purple Erkle x Space Queen = Querkle from TGA Subcool seeds. One of my personal favorites. I love the sweet sugary smell mine has, hard to describe.

Top Bottom