• Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

original diesel

Damn Waayne looks as good as it tastes always dank as fuck bro!:stonedsmilie:
2011-11-19_14-03-45_13.jpg

treebark1950

treebark1950

Yo GOD I picked up nutes on Friday and I was wondering what is the dose for the Amino Acids?
I grabbed:
Veg a/b
Roots
Humic /fulvic
Cal/mag
Amino acids
Potassium Silicate
Bloom booster

Are these be ready:
ACT powder
Flower a/b
Sea kelp
Beneficial bacteria

And am I missing anything?

(I have a full thing of Great White, I know yours is better but do you think I'll be ok just finishing the GW and then switching to yours?)

Sorry wayne not trying to hijack your thread.

blazer

blazer

What's up GOD have your nutes been used with hydro yet and if yes how did they do?

treebark1950

treebark1950

Thanks so much GOD, your the man. I'll swing by this week, I'm excited about the soil!

Again thank you so much!

aleYarok

aleYarok

you have premade supersoil? avalon is killing it!
whats in the soil?

when will the nutes be released elsewhere?

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Id deffinatly like to see your nurtients in michigan shops... ~ODB~

aleYarok

aleYarok

do you have any info i could give my local shop to pick up your nutes?

that soil mix sounds fucking killer!! i have been wondering why hydro stores havent done it before.
avalon is the one stop shop. wish i had something like it around when i first started. buy some clones and throw in premade supersoil, easiepeasie

treebark1950

treebark1950

Hey GOD sorry to bug ya again, but I'm assuming I still need to come get the Micros Powder
Seaweed/Kelp for Veg and for Flower
Aged EWC'ing's
And Flower a/b

Then I should be set with pretty much everything? I'm still vegging the ladies out.
Would it be possible to pm me or post up a make shift feed schedule. You have already hooked me up with the correct doses of everything I just want to make sure I am using all of the products at their appropriate times if that makes sense.

Cheers and thanks so much

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
As usual, sick work waayne!!! And mad props on the nute plus soil lineup Garden of Dreams! :big_boss:

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Whats up farmers im pretty new to the farm and i just wanted to drop in and give props to wayne and G.O.D for the very cool thread its pretty awesome to be able to see this from the beginning i hope the best for you G.O.D with your nutrient company and i will take the whole organic line up and additives when its ready to go id be stoked to run a fellow grower and breeders nutrients line doesnt sound like i could go wrong and wayne every thread of yours is dope and your results on here are insane much props to all the very cool heads here at the farm if you guys ever got the time come and check out my little organic grow i got going anyway much props guys ill be popping back in to see what happens next stay high farmers
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

mack 10

mack 10

Man , it looks like the nutes are going real well, GoD,great job bro, i hope that they make it to the uk one day? Mack.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_tbKQ0wS34[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom