goGnats ?

• Thread starter kushsmoker30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

any 1 use this stuff n does it affect the taste of ur meds?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

nah, its just a somewhat natural (not sure if organic) spray for gnats.

smells good too.

dont over do it.

i personally love the shit.

K

kushsmoker30

nah, its just a somewhat natural (not sure if organic) spray for gnats.

smells good too.

dont over do it.

i personally love the shit.

Thanks for reply, have u ever mixed with ur nutes? like the 1.5 oz. per 10 gals of water or solution also what do u spray? top of medium, plants or both.

any other impute helps, Thanks THC FARM FAM!!!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

no i wouldnt do that. i use it more like a foliar/drench than a feeding

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

i just use it in my res. 3 mls per gallon. all of the larvae and eggs are in the medium, so it makes sense to drench that. it takes a week or two to break the life cycle. and they'll still come back as soon as you stop using it. i dont see any effect on flavor or nutrient uptake. its just cedar oil so its not anything your plant will suck up through its roots. i've never sprayed it cos i see adult gnats flying around as more of a symptom than a problem.

K

kushsmoker30

i just use it in my res. 3 mls per gallon. all of the larvae and eggs are in the medium, so it makes sense to drench that. it takes a week or two to break the life cycle. and they'll still come back as soon as you stop using it. i dont see any effect on flavor or nutrient uptake. its just cedar oil so its not anything your plant will suck up through its roots. i've never sprayed it cos i see adult gnats flying around as more of a symptom than a problem.

Thanks justsomeguy, ima use it.

any1 know if it kills bennies?

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

my bottle of go gnats doesn't list bt anywhere. just cedar oil.

true grit

true grit

Yup it works fine, just add it in to feed mix. Do it a couple times, a few days apart but let medium dry out pretty well (which is why theres gnats in the first place). Not a clue why it would be foliar'd, you are attacking a problem in the medium.

K

kushsmoker30

How does the go Gnats perform? Does it knock them out?

kinda feel like it's not so nice to da roots, even tho there was RA's the roots were nice n whit even had roots the were doing a dolphin effect. put that Gognats shit in n the pretty white dolphins r gone n i'm cing brown dead looking roots in place, RA's did calm down tho next time i'll just OD them with nematodes n c what happens.

i wouldn't recommend this crap unless u had on other choice.....JMO

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

kinda feel like it's not so nice to da roots, even tho there was RA's the roots were nice n whit even had roots the were doing a dolphin effect. put that Gognats shit in n the pretty white dolphins r gone n i'm cing brown dead looking roots in place, RA's did calm down tho next time i'll just OD them with nematodes n c what happens.

Damn dude!

This was at recommended strength?

I was gonna mix it up and spray the top of the soil as I water...when they are stirred up so I can get it on their asses. I know its not gonna help with larvae, but I am in week 7 and just want them beat down every couple of days till harvest.

And I do turn off the fans do that the mist doesn't settle on my flowers. But pickin those fuckers off flowers at trim time sux!!!!...lol..

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter

It's just cedar. Gognats wont really do much for RA's. Sounds like you are using the wrong product. Never did anything bad to my roots or plants.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

chris...

how did you use it? Per the bottle?

I hate using new products like this until I figure them out a little. Burning plants sux.

thnx

K

kushsmoker30

Damn dude!

This was at recommended strength?

I was gonna mix it up and spray the top of the soil as I water...when they are stirred up so I can get it on their asses. I know its not gonna help with larvae, but I am in week 7 and just want them beat down every couple of days till harvest.

And I do turn off the fans do that the mist doesn't settle on my flowers. But pickin those fuckers off flowers at trim time sux!!!!...lol..

1.5 OZ to 10 gals, plants r happy still nothing wrong there. just my roots the where peeking out the top of my coco that where all happy, white n fuzzy r not so white n fuzzy any more so i guess they r not happy. plants r not sad so figure in the next few days ima give em nemotodes, then a lil cannazime a few days later n then some caps bennies. i may skip da cannazime, not sure yet

K

kushsmoker30

chris...

how did you use it? Per the bottle?

I hate using new products like this until I figure them out a little. Burning plants sux.

thnx

http://www.arbico-organics.com/product/NemAttack-Nematodes-Feltiae

hope this helps as i know it will me, if not this time then next time. 7 weeks inn not sure if Gognats will ruin favor, but i think u'll be ok at this point as ur most likely ripening. i will not put it inn @ 2 weeks into flower again, i value my roots too much to let some like this give me a set back even if its a small 1. peace

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Something like 3 to 5 ml's a gallon. I wouldn't worry about burning them. No real nutes in it. Used it when I was running tables. I will say for gnats works great. Cedar chips will do almost the same and are cheap on top of the medium. So will mosquito dunks or BTi of some sorts. Even better and cheaper is play sand bout 1/4 of an inch thick. Bye bye RA's and gnats ;-)

White happy roots and RA's? Better get those in check or you will be singing a different tune.

K

kushsmoker30

Something like 3 to 5 ml's a gallon. I wouldn't worry about burning them. No real nutes in it. Used it when I was running tables. I will say for gnats works great. Cedar chips will do almost the same and are cheap on top of the medium. So will mosquito dunks or BTi of some sorts. Even better and cheaper is play sand bout 1/4 of an inch thick. Bye bye RA's and gnats ;-)

White happy roots and RA's? Better get those in check or you will be singing a different tune.

yea no joke on da bye bye part, i wanted to put sand on top was wondering if it keeps medium wet loner. figured for now i'll unleash 50 million nematodes on em 1st n c what they do after that, figure it's over kill but fuck it i hate them bitches.

Top Bottom