Goin organic in the Dog house. Sour Pebs, GT, SLAD and Star Fighter

• Thread starter kendog000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KennyPowers

KennyPowers

damn bro if all doghouses were stocked that nice i dont think we'd mind being thrown in it so often! best of luck on your switch to organics!

kendog000

kendog000

there is a reason they call it weed its pretty hardy. my guess is ur going to kill it which ever method u use. just keep an eye on ur plants they will let u know :)
Ill be glued to all the plants as time goes by just to make sure i dont miss any issues that might, and prop will arise during the grow.

Ken

kendog000

kendog000

damn bro if all doghouses were stocked that nice i dont think we'd mind being thrown in it so often! best of luck on your switch to organics!

Too funny Kenny. hell anyone in the DH over these parts its my better half, and she goes out not me LMAO. Thanks for the luck, ill take it. Good to have ya aboard

Ken

kendog000

kendog000

Ok, after 12 or 13 hours in the soak, these beans were all put into some paper towels for the rest of the germin session. Looks like the ARC will b the first to make the appearance. Couple have already cracked and are starting to tail. Looks lke time to get the medium mixed up!!
Ill chime back in later as things develop on these

Peace
Ken

kendog000

kendog000

IMG 1603 800x600
IMG 1604 800x600
IMG 1605 800x600
IMG 1606 800x600
IMG 1607 800x600
IMG 1608 800x600
IMG 1609 800x600
IMG 1610 800x600
IMG 1611 800x600
IMG 1612 800x600
IMG 1613 800x600
IMG 1614 800x600
IMG 1616 800x600

IMG 1602 800x600

kendog000

kendog000

Ok, got damn near every one of thes planted first thing this morning. Soaked 26 seeds, planted 25 cracked and tailed wee ones. The only one not to go was a SLAD that is kinda on the smallside compared to the rest. Left it on the plate on the cable box and hope it pops.
Planted into Earthjuice Amzon blooms medium, cut 50/50 with perlite. Watered in with straight tap water 6.8 ph 91 ppm. My well water here is insane!! Since veg is kinda kewl with these teen temps outside, i decided to setup a 2x2 grow lab for these to help moderate temps. All lil ones are sittin on heat matts, sittin on 2" of styro, which is 3" off the floor. With this thing clsed up temps are holdin 76, with low 40's humidity. Im prob gonna set a dish in there just toraise humidit a touch. So now its the waiting gae to se how many pop their heads up and out. Hopefully all, and we end up with as close to 100% as ya can get with being there hhah.

Thanks again folks for all the input and support, yall some kick ass folks here at the Farm

Peace
Ken

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Ok, got damn near every one of thes planted first thing this morning. Soaked 26 seeds, planted 25 cracked and tailed wee ones. The only one not to go was a SLAD that is kinda on the smallside compared to the rest. Left it on the plate on the cable box and hope it pops.
Planted into Earthjuice Amzon blooms medium, cut 50/50 with perlite. Watered in with straight tap water 6.8 ph 91 ppm. My well water here is insane!! Since veg is kinda kewl with these teen temps outside, i decided to setup a 2x2 grow lab for these to help moderate temps. All lil ones are sittin on heat matts, sittin on 2" of styro, which is 3" off the floor. With this thing clsed up temps are holdin 76, with low 40's humidity. Im prob gonna set a dish in there just toraise humidit a touch. So now its the waiting gae to se how many pop their heads up and out. Hopefully all, and we end up with as close to 100% as ya can get with being there hhah.

Thanks again folks for all the input and support, yall some kick ass folks here at the Farm

Peace
Ken
theyll pop their heads up by tomorrow afternoon

kendog000

kendog000

Im hopinso Chesey, would be nice to see one or two in the morning!!
But im gonna be patient with this run, long veg, and everything runnin nice and smoooth!!

I heard you lost some GT' Dan, sorry to hear that bro. I hate loosing any seeds, but when those top of the line, pricey ones die, its tough to swallow.. You lost hose to bugs o something right??? Dayum man, hard to take for sure. Wishin ya luckon whatever is next for ya man

Peace
Ken

kendog000

kendog000

Its tough being heathy, i love shit food hahaha. Im a diabetic and should for sure watch what i eat a lil closer. But a good ole double bacon, extra cheese, cheese burger is my weakness. Ive driven four hour to mash down a good burger, even took the eagle challenge at eagle deli in boston. 2 foot of burger and 5 lbs f fries!!!!

Sounds like when ur back up and running ur be better off that ya were before. Puttin the work in, and gettin shit ready always leads to big shit. So get it done, enjoy the down time, and come back with a fuckin vengace, taco bell or not lol.
Peace
Ken

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thats rigt folks, the time has come for things to be changin round these parts. I finally aquried most of the goodies on Aliens feed recipe, and tea recipe, so i guess no time like the present.
some of the strains in this run are gonna be as follows
Sour Pebbles
Sour Lemon Aliendawg
Galactic Tahoe
Star Fighter
Kraken #'s 1 3 and 4
7 Ghosts #'s 4 and 1
Alin Optimus
and last but not least FPOG #3
Some of the above are clones from last rounds seed run,and some are seed stock. Before these even go into the pool for a soak, i do have a few questions cause i really dont wanna fuck up any of these beans. Im gonna be starting off all the seeds in straight up roots soil witha couple ammendments. Extra perlite, and i have the Glaical dust. Im still looking for the oyster shell calciuma and the Leonadtie ( Humic). Ca these seeds be planted in the mix without those last two items?? i Really wanna get these beans soaking no later than tommorw after work.Im planning on just plain water for hopefully the first two weeks or so, then start workin with some teas during veg. Im kinda hoping on somehelp from some of yo organic folks aon some guidance along the way when it comes to the feeding in veg.
Whn it comes to CAP's bennies, im gonna pretty much stick to the numbers for teas, but my questions right from the get go is what im puttin in the medium to start. Am i rightgoin with 1 tspn per gal of medium for the root pack, and 1/4 tspn per gal of the nute pack? Can i add too much of this or no?? Also was wondering when i water the seedlings durin the first two weeks, do i use any of the bennies in the water, or is straight tap ok?
I hope yall will bear with me here, this is a completely new learning experience for me, so dont hold it agianst me along the way if i stumble here and there. As long as i dont kill any plants this first run ill be more than content with the switch over.
Delae, Aline, Waayne, and any of you other kick ass organic growers out there wanna chime in ad help me out, id greatly apprecitae it. Im fortunate to have gotten my paws on some of these genetics, and i really would hate to loose any due to mistakes i make from the switch over.
The cat whom helped me obtain some of these genetics, bro you are the man, and i greatly appreciate what ya did for me! and i wont soon forget it. Also a monster thanks as always to brother Alein, for creating such fire ass gear, and sharing it with the masses. Without your gear, and inspirations from you andseveral others here, this journal wouldnt even be started. Thanks to all
Alright enhough BS'n already, Yall stop back in for pics of everyone goin into the pool tommorow, and the start of this show

Peace
Ken

Thats quite a line up. Whoever helped you obtain those genetics is certainly kind indeed. You can't over do it with the bennies, but there is no need to put a shitload. best to mix in the nute pack at 1/4 tsp per gallon of soil, and then add the folair and root packs via tea 1x per week. If you are already following aliens recipe then don't ask anymore questions. LOL. Just follwo it to the tee. thats why he posted it. Tried and true.

kendog000

kendog000

Looking real good Dog! those seedlings will be up in no time. Nice setup too.

Thanks Dirk, man i just had to follow u lead homie, you took the leap and are doing wel with it, had alot to do with my choice to swithc!!! Thanks for the inpsirations bro. Hit me up when ya get a chance brother, welcome to the club homie!!!

Peace
Ken

kendog000

kendog000

great! caught this just in time :) cant wait to see some bad ass ladies!

Just gettin started Winta, ive heard alot about you man, so welcome aboard, good to have ya along for the show.

Peace
Ken

Latest posts

Top Bottom