Goin organic in the Dog house. Sour Pebs, GT, SLAD and Star Fighter

• Thread starter kendog000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

wow been away myself for awhile and was crusing thru your thread , sorry to here about the seeds brotha , shit happens .....

hope all else is good in your world

peace SoSerThC1

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Hey Ken, curious about your thoughts on organics vs coco. Growth rate, ease, weight, flavor, etc. I've always wanted to try a "just add water" grow to not have to worry about mixing nutes all the time & curious about the finished product as well.
Thx

kendog000

kendog000

wow been away myself for awhile and was crusing thru your thread , sorry to here about the seeds brotha , shit happens .....

hope all else is good in your world

peace SoSerThC1
Afternoon there Sos, yeah man all is good for the most part over here. Work is insane but been a good summer thus far. Lil one is growing and things are back to normal as far as grow is concearned. Hows shit in ur neck of the woods bro?

i feel ya bro on the seeds. same here this run, takes the steam outta things..
That's exactly what happened, and it really bummed me out. Was almost to the point of hangin it up for a while, then came to my senses lol

Hey Ken, curious about your thoughts on organics vs coco. Growth rate, ease, weight, flavor, etc. I've always wanted to try a "just add water" grow to not have to worry about mixing nutes all the time & curious about the finished product as well.
Thx

The switch was actually fairly easy, o in large part to my teacher. Couldn't learn from anyone better IMHO. Weight on everything was real good, the majority were averaging close to 8 a girl. Dense sugary goodness, just loaded with seeds. There was a touch more than just add water, but def easier than runnnin coco and canna nutes.

Thanks for takin the time folks. Ill be throwin sumtin new up here real real soon so keep an eyey out
Ken

kendog000

kendog000

Keep your head up homie. I feel your pain...

Heads up for sure bro, no doubt knocked me back a bit but hey what the hell ya gonna do right!!
Thanks for stopping bye D

Damn that sucks 2 hear.. It looked like u were killin it but u got seeds.. Damn that sucks doggie..good luck next run..
Other than seeds, I think the run really went well for first time organics. Healthy, plants tasty flowers with respectable numbers and the smoke was killer, just not stable enough for me to chance again
Thanks for posting up what you did BigDog :) Don't feel bad man. New genetics and switching to organic soil. lots of new things going on for you. Transitions always take time to go through the ups and downs. I'm still transitioning lol Looking forward to the next runs...good luck..

Man I hear ya loud and clear DD. Doing some testing for Karma right now, but gonna be throwin up a thread of some other goodies from JJ, Cannarado and coupl others sometime next week. Staying organic so lets see what happens this time around. Ill holler at ya later brother

Peace
Ken

Top Bottom