Going from seedling to vegetative

• Thread starter Mazzdog66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mazzdog66

Mazzdog66

When do I switch lighting and hours from seedling to vegetative?

Mazzdog66

Mazzdog66

Well that depends what you're currently running and what you want to accomplish. I don't switch lighting from seedling to veg, more info would help
Thank you. My plants are about 4-5” tall (sry no photo as I’m not home). They currently get 18 hours light / 6 dark. I have lights 16” from light

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

seeding you can run 18 or 24. So just keep that 18 or 24 through out your veg cycle . Does this help ?
Unless i am not understanding your question . You can switch the on off veg time to whatever works better for you

2Water

2Water

Thank you. My plants are about 4-5” tall (sry no photo as I’m not home). They currently get 18 hours light / 6 dark. I have lights 16” from light
As said, you can keep it on 18/6, I run 16/8 during veg just because I hate paying the utility company🤣

Mazzdog66

Mazzdog66

seeding you can run 18 or 24. So just keep that 18 or 24 through out your veg cycle . Does this help ?
Unless i am not understanding your question . You can switch the on off veg time to whatever works better for you
Yes ty

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

As said, you can keep it on 18/6, I run 16/8 during veg just because I hate paying the utility company🤣
Solution for that is just veg with a small light like a single t5 bulb 55 watts does a 4 by 1 room . plant will grow just fine . No point in pumping 100s of watts in veg for a few plants .

2Water

2Water

Solution for that is just veg with a small light like a single t5 bulb 55 watts does a 4 by 1 room . plant will grow just fine . No point in pumping 100s of watts in veg for a few plants .
Right now I have my set up to costs me about $200 bucks a month, and I have a very simple set it and forget deal going on. Maybe if I was running bigger tents I'd worry, but my two 3x3s fill my needs as I set them😉

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Right now I have my set up to costs me about $200 bucks a month, and I have a very simple set it and forget deal going on. Maybe if I was running bigger tents I'd worry, but my two 3x3s fill my needs as I set them😉
If your able to off set the cost of expenses if you get me . it really does not matter how much the e bill costs .
Pump the power in the long run it pays you back with bigger yield and fast growing plants . Here in MI when people used to grow lol.
I knew of a guy that cought the wire on fire where it connected to the main pole !!! He was pulling serious juice ! I seen his grow not set up properly real idiot using 110 instead of 220 . So memory serves me 170 amps ! The power meter had to be spinning so fast .
He is jail now idiot said his outlet was bullet proof . He had people selling in a collage for him. IDK why he did not just supply the dispos 100 percent legal . Sure they would give 50 % less cash who cares .
Staying legal is the only way if possible .

Top Bottom