Going on 10 days sprout; should I continue watering via a spray bottle until leaves span the width of the pot? (Do Si Dos)

• Thread starter TopShelfTender
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TopShelfTender

Hey homies! Got a question for y'all: my Do Si Dos sprouts have been in the soil for about 10 days now, and I've been watering them with a spray bottle. Should I keep doing this until their leaves span the width of the pot? Need some guidance here!

Going on 10 days sprout should i continue watering via a spray bottle until leaves span the wi
Going on 10 days sprout should i continue watering via a spray bottle until leaves span the wi 2
13dsfdsfsd
Redneckx

Redneckx

Hey homies! Got a question for y'all: my Do Si Dos sprouts have been in the soil for about 10 days now, and I've been watering them with a spray bottle. Should I keep doing this until their leaves span the width of the pot? Need some guidance here!
Hey bud, it's now a little late.. but you can stop spraying when she got her second true leaves also not a fan of spaying, risk of mold and foliar doesn't promote root growth like regular watering.

Top Bottom