Going out alone

• Thread starter FarmerJoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FarmerJoe

Do you think its strange for someone to go to a bar or go clubbing on their own? I've done it a few times and feel like doing it tonight because all my mates never have money... I always feel a bit awkward until I've had a few drinks then I end up chatting to people and having a good time.

R

Rural_GrowOp

No its not strange. What are you supposed to do if your solo for a night and don't want to spend it at home. I used to do some traveling for business and was always alone and always in a new city/country. Some of the coolest most interesting people I have ever met came from solo bar trips. I think its great cause it kinda forces you to meet and talk with people you otherwise wouldn't.

J

John Ditchweed

shit man i will go out with ya........ seriously though I know how you feel all my friends like to hang out at the house or are broke or are married and can't...... seems like no one ever does anything anymore...... then again for me its an hour drive to get to anything that isn't a run down redneck bar so..... but ya man go out meet cool people..... then you might have friends that want to go out....... hell I will even go see a movie by myself if it is something I would like to see right away

F

FarmerJoe

Well I went out and ended up doing shit loads of coke and now I feel so bad and regret it all :sweating

F

Fear

LoL Coke Blows hahaha. No pun intended. At least the cut up shit here does. Not even worth doing, so I don't.

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

:rofl

you would have been better off staying home and smoking man at least you could have done something productive like read or something...theres nothing wrong with being alone as long as your doing something....i dont think people spend enough time alone and they end up not knowing who the hell they are.....but hey thats just the opinion of a hermit so take it with a grain of salt

B

Beeronymous

:rofl you would have been better off staying home and smoking man at least you could have done something productive like read or something...theres nothing wrong with being alone as long as your doing something....i dont think people spend enough time alone and they end up not knowing who the hell they are.....but hey thats just the opinion of a hermit so take it with a grain of salt

:evilgrin

i prefer not to go out unless i have to

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I wish I could be a hermit.

Dude come on, you are so a hermit:giggle

FJ, I go out alone.. Thats how I roll lol. In this type of business not many friends:) Just your occasional Lot Lizard or a dumb Prozac poppin mental case has been my experience on Friday or Saturday nites..

cheers,
GTD

M

Mr Green

when i do go,, i roll by myself. feel ya danny with this type a business not many friends and some of the ones i do have i am trying to get rid of.. :smoke

K

koopa troopa

what a great decision to do some yola, the dumbest party drug known to man. grow up and check yourself. this is the farm, not the candy factory.

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to koopa troopa again."

F

Fear

No knocking what the man did. He said he felt awful about doin the blow. Maybe he just needs someone to talk to. Ever been like that? Says he hangs out alone too. Some people need to vent.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Shiiiit:) there aint nothing wrong with a lil toot once in a while..

B

boxmunch9

its only weird if you feel weird ie high and shy. I get laid usally more when i do because you got no one to talk to, i think if your looking confident solo, babes love that shit

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
yea it take balls to go solo on a night out but its always worth it be the end of the night, you might get some pussy if your lucky and not too pissed. :)

K

koopa troopa

toot every one and a while? get outta here with that bs. none of you guys will ever see pure fire, so what's the point? you wouldn't smoke weed cut with baking soda and oragel would you? coke = fuck shit... i had a stint once and now i look back and realize how dumb it was. i've seen people literally drool and smack their lips at the sound of a razor on glass, let alone have their ways with women by feeding them yola all night. you guys would be surprised at what women will do for another line...

Top Bottom