going to Anaheim next week need to know where to get good smoke

• Thread starter Cloud 99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cloud 99

Hey Farmers ill be in Anaheim next week.My question is will i be able to get some smoke.Im not from a med state and so i dont think ill be able to buy from any of the clubs.Will i be able to score on the street or is that not safe around those parts(cops).And also is that area known for ripoffs?
I just need some smoke for while im there.Anyone wit some Advice please let me know as this will be my first time in cali.

Rushoe

Rushoe

I think your best bet is getting a relative who has a card fuck trying to score in the street not safe bro...Best of luck...

C

Cloud 99

Thanks Rushoe but i dont have any fam out there that i know of.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Thats going to be an impossible task but possible good luck tough

j wizzle

j wizzle

i wouldnt mess around in anaheim....nothing for the cops to do, they set up people all the time. OC cops are assholes with nothing to do...i would worry more about cops than getting ripped off in OC. just at the US open last week, tons of cops dressed in boardshorts busting people left & right.

W

Weedseed

I doubt it'll be impossible to score weed in Cali.I'd find the addy's of dispensaries in Anaheim and see if another patient will get you something.
I used to travel a LOT for a former job..from Maine to New Orleans.I was always able to find weed.Good Luck

W

Weedseed

Second thoughts I'd listen to j wizzle.I am not from Cali..Just seems if itsgoing to be available anywhere that'd be the place.I'd get my card if you can come with a local addy.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

When you going to be in town there having a med expo at the convention center on the 28th,there calling it the know you rights expo

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

it cost 45 to get your rec. im not sure if you can use out of state id... buying on streets of anaheim is a no no.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
This brings up a good topic. So if I wanted to come to Cali for let's say, a day to 1-2 weeks. Can I not get a hotel room(of course I can), use that as my temp address, go down to the DMV or wherever to get an in-state id, use that paper they give u to go to a doc and get your rec/card and then meds?

My hommie in Sac just got his, he said it took him 15-20 min to get his. The doc just checked his blood pressure and asked what's up. He told the doc of his symptoms and whatnot, then bam, he's on his way.

People stay at Hotels/Motels all the time for work and transferring jobs. I cannot see how that will not work.. Hmmmm.. I might be actually doing this. I graduate in May, and was thinking of heading West. I have jobs lined up already with a major computer company, that I so happen to work for.. :giggle

Any thoughts anyone?? Can this not work? I would assume the OP can do the same, right? Spend a little money to get your id & rec, then one can get seeds, clones, meds. Right? There's no time frame for waiting?

C

Cloud 99

Damn im leaving the day b4 the expo.that sucks.Thanks for the info and advice everyone.Maybe ill try what Tex said.or see if someone will grab me some wit they card.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Take your own weed with you.

Mail your weed to your hotel room.

Make a fake card.

Look for skateboarders, surfers or hippies.

j wizzle

j wizzle

Look for skateboarders, surfers or hippies.

dont fuck around in anaheim....cops dress up like surfers, skateboarders and hippies specifically in anaheim, huntington beach, newport, dont fuck around in the OC.

i would just bring my shit with me...why are you against just carrying it with you? just dont wear anything with metal and you should be cool.

or another very intelligent option is to overnight it to yourself the day before you leave. thats the safest way, no strangers to mess with.

i would take my chances anywhere in cali, but not in the OC....they dont like that shit and have NOTHING to do.

j wizzle

j wizzle

This brings up a good topic. So if I wanted to come to Cali for let's say, a day to 1-2 weeks. Can I not get a hotel room(of course I can), use that as my temp address, go down to the DMV or wherever to get an in-state id, use that paper they give u to go to a doc and get your rec/card and then meds?

My hommie in Sac just got his, he said it took him 15-20 min to get his. The doc just checked his blood pressure and asked what's up. He told the doc of his symptoms and whatnot, then bam, he's on his way.

People stay at Hotels/Motels all the time for work and transferring jobs. I cannot see how that will not work.. Hmmmm.. I might be actually doing this. I graduate in May, and was thinking of heading West. I have jobs lined up already with a major computer company, that I so happen to work for.. :giggle

Any thoughts anyone?? Can this not work? I would assume the OP can do the same, right? Spend a little money to get your id & rec, then one can get seeds, clones, meds. Right? There's no time frame for waiting?

that would work just fine if you have 2 weeks over here. its going to take at least 5 days to receive your ID. then its just a 30 min. visit to a doc for a rec.

they dont print out your ID card at the DMV in cali, so its not a quick process at all. they will give you a printout with you name & drivers license number, maybe you can take that and your out of state license to a doc so you dont have to wait 5 days to recieve the actual ID

C

Cloud 99

i guess i might have to mail me some.Im traveling with the fam so i dont wanna take no chances while kiddies are wit me.damn having to bring my own seems like having to bring my own to the dam or somewhere else or bring my own food for that matter.i just want to sample life in a new place weed included shit i no what my weed b like.ive had supposed albeit from a good source cali bud more than a couple times but would be nice to score some in the flesh while im there.Its cookl though maybe ill get lucky.but ill prob mail some just to be safe.

Top Bottom