Going to be making a Mojito, any lime suggestions?

• Thread starter tweedy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

Sitting on a handful of Vietnamese landrace males that have an overwhelming mint/menthol smell to them, so I am looking for a respectable lady to hit them with that has a nice lime (not just citrus flavor), a little fuel in there would be nice as well to bring a little potential "alcohol" smell to it :)

So far I have gathered info on a few that are supposed to be overwhelming lime like BOG's Sour Bubble and TGA's Chernobyl but does anyone have anything that fits the bill that I haven't thought of to play with yet?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I know its not the lime smell your looking for, but if you can cross it to gsc and get some minty smelling cookies, that would be a widley sought after strain

tweedy

tweedy

I know its not the lime smell your looking for, but if you can cross it to gsc and get some minty smelling cookies, that would be a widley sought after strain
Dude, these males are hitting everything. Hahaha. I have about 200 vietnamese seeds a vet brought back from the war so I have a lot of beans to pick through but its nice to have a consistent smell across all the males I have found so far. So far I have plans to hit cookies, albert walker, yeti, dutch treat, durban poison, and sweet tangerine. They all have strong profiles themselves and are pretty loud so it will be easy to see what the dads pass on.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How about going back to a little old school and hitting a C99 gal? Also, I've got some Agent Orange x LSD ladies from last season that I've been trimming out, and the citrus/pineapple smell even gets through MY fucked up sniffer, so maybe the AO or LSD..? I'm pretty sure BoG has LSD beans up for sale right now.

tweedy

tweedy

How about going back to a little old school and hitting a C99 gal? Also, I've got some Agent Orange x LSD ladies from last season that I've been trimming out, and the citrus/pineapple smell even gets through MY fucked up sniffer, so maybe the AO or LSD..? I'm pretty sure BoG has LSD beans up for sale right now.
Good call, I was going to check out BOG's LSD as its stockiness is likely going to tame the height on the males. I would love to hit a C99 if I had a reliable source but the only thing I have seen related to it here is the Cinex. I did almost win a C99 bx from Mosca but almost is the keyword, haha.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Good call, I was going to check out BOG's LSD as its stockiness is likely going to tame the height on the males. I would love to hit a C99 if I had a reliable source but the only thing I have seen related to it here is the Cinex. I did almost win a C99 bx from Mosca but almost is the keyword, haha.

Check out ROCs gear, he has a Awesome c99 cross im sure you could work magic with them. Eager to see this project.
Tmb
Respect

tweedy

tweedy

Check out ROCs gear, he has a Awesome c99 cross im sure you could work magic with them. Eager to see this project.
Tmb
Respect
Thanks for the heads up. I have been keeping an eye on the ROC threads and like what I have seen so far :)

I have quite a few projects in mind, just collecting the paint for my palette and wishing I had exponentially more space and resources, ha.

tweedy

tweedy

sensi star & g13
I am a fan of both but am not super interested in collecting widely available (albeit not now) seed lines. I want things I have never smelled/tasted or even seen. Sensi Star still knocks me on my ass and I do like it in crosses ala Star Trek. I don't believe I have seen the real G-13 or else all this fuss is for nothing..

d420dool

d420dool

Hey rweedy u totally need med ans painkiller if u want lime, its the most limey stufg ive eber seen and smoked, hands down most lime ever

tweedy

tweedy

Hey rweedy u totally need med ans painkiller if u want lime, its the most limey stufg ive eber seen and smoked, hands down most lime ever
Have heard good.things, I will check it out! Thanks!

tweedy

tweedy

drizzela by dynasty fits your bill perfectly, i'm running her now.
I liked dynastys other releases so I will look. If it is anything like their other work I would be looking at some serious frost bombs.

Top Bottom