Going to harborside today to pick up babies. wish me luck

• Thread starter innercityphunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

innercityphunk

Going to pick up some babies today.

last round I got from them, I had a 3x6 of chem dawg that grew fat but had no smell.

genetics, powder mold and mites oh my!

Z

Zeke1

If they are that bad why go back?

There arent any other reliable collectives in Oakland?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
why the fuck would you go back there?

maybe try ridge in sac

phenotyper

phenotyper

I like getting cuts from harborside. Sure, I've had my issues as well: relabeled a strain or two, hermi AK, and once I got a querkle with some PM. Biut with all of that being said, buying the clones they have from a reputable provider makes a big difference. For instance, I have been happy with all of the DHN (Dark Heart Nursery) cuts that I've been picked up.

The way I see it is, I would waste a bunch of time sprouting from seeds and picking a good phenotype. It's much easier to pickup a few clones, throw one into flower to see what it looks like and mother the others.

I guess what I am saying is, no HS isn't perfect, but having a library of cuts available shouldn't be overlooked.

I

innercityphunk

If they are that bad why go back?

There arent any other reliable collectives in Oakland?

I wasn't saying they were that bad. (at the time)

I have been happy with several things I've gotten from them.
BUT,

I just got back from there, and the first thing I did was go right beside one of my t5 lights with a loop in hand.
checked out 1 fire og 1 Larry og and 1 sfv og. they all looked good, until I got to the cherry kush. I see a clear Lil creature right next to the vien of the first leaf I looked at. must be a mite still really young.

fukin sucks! I made up some aza max right away and dunked em. and will again in 5 days. then another.

"my bad for going away from my usual source". oh wait... he's having issues to. that's why I went.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

its cali, with all the vendors in and out, customers in and out, product in and out, there is a huge risk for mites at all clubs
have grown with twoaces and the grow HAS to be seperate from the store front for this reason
even when i was in the building next door, we were having problems with bugs when regualar sprays were done
i know some people will disagree with this but everything bought from clubs always has a huge risk for pm and bugs, even the best like harborside and progressive

Latest posts

Top Bottom