Going to need a hand!

• Thread starter Passionized
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Passionized

Hello everybody,

I have fallen in love with marijuana. Not simply smoking it no no no. I have grown outside this year and I think I managed a good job. It is very enjoyable weed.
Not the best I've ever smoked, but one of the best.

Now I have ordered DNA genetic seeds; Pure Afghan.
I also got Shiva from another breeder.
Let's start indoor!

So I hope I can show some of that pretty soon here :)

Conditions are 90L soil (one tub for 11 plants, which are regulair seeds).
400 watt hps with 30% more rendement because I use a lumatek, has an internal relais which only makes it safer I guess.
And lot's of furtilizer, rootcomplex, growthcomplex, floweringcomplex and a booster to end it off.

Hope I'll manage well, but I think I can use you guys in the future :)

So this is me and what's coming... meet you at the boards!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Passionized welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

P

Passionized

:D Thank you very much
But what are trolls ? (in the internet term, I've never heard of it)

J

joanocsa

Hi and welcome. Trolls are ppl who look in the boards just to bee seen. Making remarks that are off taste and the sorts. I think what he means is that you will be left alone for being new.

U

ukcheesehead

:D Thank you very much
But what are trolls ? (in the internet term, I've never heard of it)

What Is A Troll?
The term derives from "trolling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The troll posts a message, often in response to an honest question, that is intended to upset, disrupt or simply insult the group.

Usually, it will fail, as the troll rarely bothers to match the tone or style of the group, and usually its ignorance shows.

Why do trolls do it?
I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!).

welcome to the farm dude

P

Passionized

Thanks for welcoming me joanocsa and ukcheesehead! :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoohhh those guys :)
I see the point now, yes :)
Thanks for clearing up.

Not worries needed from my side. I just need information on indoor growing. And I won't ask anything that fast since there is still google.
But I will need a hand by watching my growth, in case something is wrong and I don't see it, people can warn me in time.
I think I'm safe to say my log will be open in small week.
Could be tomorrow as well :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom