Going to need your help

• Thread starter 666underbite666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
666underbite666

666underbite666

I'm finally starting even though I've been throwing seeds in my backyard as a kid and my dad pulling them....
Im from vegas we have hard water low humidity and high temps
Ive started a bucket hydro system...im going to need to pick your brains if you could help me out i would appreciate it...i know i should have had my first grow in dirt but I guess I wanted to do things the hard way..i started with clones btw
I have (1) mh and (1) ups 1000w bulb with ballast and hood. A PPM/EC meter and a PH meter
I am emptying my sons room(12x10) he is leaving so please excuse the mess in my pics its not a sterile environment like some people have is there anything else i need to get now to start

jcmn2020

jcmn2020

Don’t see your pics man. But. Do u have a humidifier and an exhaust system? Fans?
What are your nutrients?

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey 666
You are going to need to control your temperature , those lights are scorching hot , personally I love my hps / mh but they come at a cost and it's going to be your biggest issue out of the gate , I guess you might have gotten them free or at a great discount as so many people are turning to other light options....
So are the hoods enclosed with a glass shield ? Best if they are and you get the proper inline fan and suck the heat right out of the hood ....otherwise in Vegas , even in your ac home , it's gonna get hot
Also you might need an enclosed grow room , because any air exchange drawing air thru the room is going to pull hot from outside
Heat will destroy you in this beginners scenario , be careful

666underbite666

666underbite666

This is what it looks like and yes i need to get a led for this stage im hearing 😩

20200620 091221 HDR
jcmn2020

jcmn2020

Looks like you need more soil for those also. What are you using?
And yes definitely a smaller light for seedlings.

jcmn2020

jcmn2020

And actually I’m curious, are you feeding them? Looks like burnt tips too

666underbite666

666underbite666

No soil perlite only...no nutrients yet just distilled water and yes i will be shopping for a small led

jcmn2020

jcmn2020

Those need more than perlite at this point. And they look like they will be needing some nuts soon. Are you using ro water?

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom