going to san fran

• Thread starter tiedye611
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tiedye611

tiedye611

well got my plane ticket and am heading out to San Francisco Oct. 21 till the 26th :RastaBong:.

While ive been there twice before i have done the usual tourist things like the red woods and Alcatraz but i was wondering if you NOCAL Farmers can give me some advise as to cool local things going. thanks all
Tie

T

Time

Lot's of lil spots with cool music in the city mang. Bring you're own smoke unless you're already CA legal... the street kids and the thugs are only good for dime bags lol.

S

Sway

if ur renting a car, and need herb, ill get u some in sacramento. since some people dont like to bring herb on the plane. but i wont be in san fran for a bit...its about a 1.5 hour drive.

P

Papa_kush

yea man theres alotta norcal farmers that could help u out if ur lookin for budz mayne

R

R. Face

Shit go chill at Golden Gate park, always super chill there cept the Po drivin through the park, so best not smoke, but then theres oceanside park up the street, all on the west side of SF. If your in the area and willing to travel, go check out Indian Rock Park in Berkeley. Berkeley itself is a trippy town, i love East Bay, so much to do but so expensive!

Z

zoeronerer

go to west marin if its sunny....take 1 thru bolinas to pt reyes station have lunch roll thru inverness and drive to the point go for a walk to the tip watch the sunset............LOVE LIFE.........the whole peninsula used to be an island before it touched california....tomales bay is the san andres fault..its intense u can smell it.............there are 50 miles of beaches with no foot prints.. again peep the weather first. if its sunny u cant lose.

if your in berkeley or oakland go to the giant grave yard by ccac art school. ask any one they will point to it.....its always empty one of the most interesting places to smoke in the bay at the top by the Mausoleum u can see the city in the distance. most of the important people of early san francisco are buried there its also intense and huge.....i bet u can find your last name there try........

Z

zoeronerer

Shit go chill at Golden Gate park, always super chill there cept the Po drivin through the park, so best not smoke, but then theres oceanside park up the street, all on the west side of SF. If your in the area and willing to travel, go check out Indian Rock Park in Berkeley. Berkeley itself is a trippy town, i love East Bay, so much to do but so expensive!

u can smoke anywer in sf .......
i have driven around with naked people in my car and waved at cops they didnt say shit......

people dont care about pot there its like they dont smell it.

3rd street black house.... dogpatch....
DDM CREW
WATER, PATTY CAKES, FREE WILL,SWEET PEA .BIG B

tiedye611

tiedye611

thank you all for the advise so far. thank you for the offer Sway. My Uncle gets good weed so hes going to help me out. However, Id love to meet up one day with some local farmers and have a nice smoke out. maybe, we can head up your way Sway. only time will tell.

Top Bottom