Going to Send in Seeds to THCBAY for Freebies Taking Suggestions !

• Thread starter BasementBreeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Would you Pop Freebies from an Unknown Breeder ?

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Maybe . but id look online to get more info before popping them!.

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
BasementBreeder

BasementBreeder

ok . i just recently.. made a ton of seeds with a Afghan male .the male was from the Mazar I Shariff area.. so we went threw about 50 seeds myself.. and a friend went threw the other 100 seeds.. i found a good female.. and a few males.. i made a male room .. put my 2 males in there. then i recieved a couple male clones from my friend.. we both went through all 4 males.. after we flowered them out.. and saw the structure smell. and even smoked some males.. we decided that # 5 out of the 100. was the winner.. so we have Afghan # 5 x a ton of great females..

We have:
Afghan # 5 x Pineapple Express
Afghan # 5 x Original Amnesia
Afghan # 5 x Diesel
Afghan # 5 x SourD x GodBud x GreenCrack
Afghan # 5 x GreenCrack
Afghan # 5 x OGKush x NL
Afghan # 5 x SourDiesel x G13 haze

out of these We are going to send in Afghan # 5 x Pineapple Express, Afghan # 5 x SourD x Godbud x GreenCrack for sure as freebies to be sent out with orders..

we have a male OG18 Skunk .. and a Kandy skunk male .. that we are about to flower out with more strains.. and some of our Afghan # 5 x Strains are being crossed with the og18 skunk and kandy skunk males too. which we will probably not have time to test.. so we will send them in for freebies ..

everything we send in will be labeled.. and if its tested.. it will say right on the package.. if its untested.. it would be very cool if people could post some pictures in the forum..

BasementBreeder

BasementBreeder

The pure 3 bx pafg 5male F.D. The Pure 3 x Afghan male
SAM 1858 MisLabeled Female x Afghan Male..

These 2 i didnt end up with a ton of seed.. so im going to run all my seeds for these 2 .. and then pick best male and female.. and make more seeds.. then ill send them in.. but i dont wana send in shit that i didnt make enough of for myself first

.SAM 1827 Diesel x Afghan Male.

SAM 1882 OG Kush x NL x Afghan Male..

So there are some pictures of the plants Seeded .. im not going to post tons of pictures of the seeded plants.. but im a post some pictures after this post.. of the females that were seeded.. but just normal Flower Pics.. so u can see.. im not dickin around. these crosses are made with some topshelf females.

BasementBreeder

BasementBreeder

SAM 2557 a Cross i made.. so u guys know im not messing around... out of 10 seeds i popped.. this one was #5 .. and not the heaviest yielder... but the buds are rediculously crystally and nice and purple. This plant was also hit with afghan pollen...

SAM 2413 Diesel During the Flush..

SAM 2197 Sour D x Godbud x GreenCrack.

SAM 1937 Afghan female that i hit with pollen also..

got more pictures if u still dont believe me ..

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Pretty nice stuff you got going on and that's pretty cool you have a grow partner to help make selections. Good luck on your crosses and thanks for sharing.

BasementBreeder

BasementBreeder

im on a mission to make seeds that produce amazing buds.. and so far.. its working out amazing.. i got sick of popping seed packs.. that i paid 90-200 bucks for 10-15 seeds.. and out of those 10-15 seeds. u find 1 good female? out of my seeds.. i been finding a bunch of good females almost every female ive found is great.. and im not just saying that.. lol.. im about to fill my flower room up.. and i been researchin going VERT.. im just to the point were.. if i go vert.. and have a bad harvest.. i wont make bills.. and i have a ton of bills.

BasementBreeder

BasementBreeder

also ya my partner that i was working with .. ended up moving to Colorado... soo.. im working with my wifey instead now.. i also use all my customers.. for reviewing my shit.. lol. new strains.. i sell for cheaper prices.. and i give out a piece of paper.. 10 catagories.. vote 1-10 and i try to take everyone opinion.. and then mine and my wifes.. and then we go from there..

honestly its been a mission.. but hey.ive been looking for friends that grow to start testing out hundreds of seeds.. but then i figured. shit.. ill send them in .. and logic can give em away as freebies.. and if people have good results. then ill keep working on more shit.. lol .. we got a few more males to make seeds with in the waiting period.. so u will see me around.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking Nice over there BB! Sounds like you made some great crosses. Thanks for putting in the selection work also. Good on ya for sharing what you made, and free at that. Karma points! Best of luck. Peace! Motiv

urbanite420

urbanite420

Best of luck! Can't wait for my first official release at the end of this year. Im workin out a lot of stuff so hopefully by the end of spring everything will be figured out.

Maybe i missed it but Would you mind showing us the male? I'm so mad at myself for losing an insanely incredible male of which I only got 4 seeds from when I hit it to some fabulous OGs.

On a side note that OG/Nl5 x sharif male sounds like an incredible cross

BasementBreeder

BasementBreeder

i ended up losing my male.. but.. my partner down in Co.. still has it.. i told him to take 10 clones of it. and when i come down im going to take a couple back home.. im so mad at myself for losing the male too.. but what happened was.. i took like 5 clones.. and then flowered him out to make seeds because the frist run with him.. i didnt have 5 of the strains i wanted to hit with him.. so once i got the new strains.. i hit them with it.. and the clones.. i accidentaly. left the timer on for my heatpad.. and it got so hot the entire dome pretty much like turned to mush.. my fault.. but atleast my partner still has him.. so the male will be back asap. i should be seeing him .. by 4/20 the latest.

mazar111

mazar111

hi baseman , i will be glad to grow some of your seeds and cross with bulgarian netural ladrnce local sativas . somme of them are very lanc of strenght but smell fantastic , combination will be interesting.
if u want send me pm

p.s. sorry for myenglish
:)

BasementBreeder

BasementBreeder

ya welll im just trying to figure out what i want to do .. because of all the people saying yes.. im deff going to toss some into the farm.. and see who gets them for freebies. but im not looking to meet people from this thread.. im not lookin for PMs from people lookin to score gear.. sorry the site rules are simple.. and im not trying to get banned .. buttt we are in the testing stage right now.. with a lot of the strains.. just pulled down a harvest few weeks bak.. now im popping 10-20 seeds of each cross.. going to see germ rates.. growth rates. and alot more info on spreadsheets.. i just dont wana get a bad reputation in the seed biz ... cause once u get a bad rep ur fucked .. and honestly.. im not trying to get rich off this .. im trying to provide good genetics.. to us that grow and are sick of being ripped off by all the other breeders.. sending untested gear.. and or just releasing S1s because the name is hyped up to make a quik buck..

i love this plant.. it has helped me in so many ways its almost rediculous to think about.. but all im trying to do .. is help other people like myself.. im just a cannaisseur lol looking for buds that u can smell wayyyyyyy before u see lol......

mazar111

mazar111

ok man no problem i just sujest , because for all ca comunity are pretty easy to faind good genetics and good grow eqipment , but here in east europe is so difiicult like old days ( 30 years befor medical legalization in usa), to grows incognito and evry help are god belss for uss . my appologyse to eny one who think that i am a enemy .anything in thc forum, for me is step by step oprotunity to be a better grower and get best info and at last better genes to grow i dont wont to be against eny rule at forum and i apologise abaut missanderstending about pm i mean diffrent words i sry about my english again . thanks for ansller np , all i sey is that when u tell - i have a 1000 seeds that i cant grow all of them maybe some one on the world can :):).

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

ok . i just recently.. made a ton of seeds with a Afghan male .the male was from the Mazar I Shariff area.. so we went threw about 50 seeds myself.. and a friend went threw the other 100 seeds.. i found a good female.. and a few males.. i made a male room .. put my 2 males in there. then i recieved a couple male clones from my friend.. we both went through all 4 males.. after we flowered them out.. and saw the structure smell. and even smoked some males.. we decided that # 5 out of the 100. was the winner.. so we have Afghan # 5 x a ton of great females..

We have:
Afghan # 5 x Pineapple Express
Afghan # 5 x Original Amnesia
Afghan # 5 x Diesel
Afghan # 5 x SourD x GodBud x GreenCrack
Afghan # 5 x GreenCrack
Afghan # 5 x OGKush x NL
Afghan # 5 x SourDiesel x G13 haze

out of these We are going to send in Afghan # 5 x Pineapple Express, Afghan # 5 x SourD x Godbud x GreenCrack for sure as freebies to be sent out with orders..

we have a male OG18 Skunk .. and a Kandy skunk male .. that we are about to flower out with more strains.. and some of our Afghan # 5 x Strains are being crossed with the og18 skunk and kandy skunk males too. which we will probably not have time to test.. so we will send them in for freebies ..

everything we send in will be labeled.. and if its tested.. it will say right on the package.. if its untested.. it would be very cool if people could post some pictures in the forum..

Those seeds didnt by chance come back with one of our boys fighting the good fight across seas did it? If so, you caught my attention. strolled onto a handful that came back a couple years ago and did some epic.

BasementBreeder

BasementBreeder

funny u say that .. i dont wana say the entire story. yettttt.. but ya. a friend went over and met some dudes.. who introduced him to the dudes uncle.. who was a like a hash maker by trade lol out there..

Latest posts

Top Bottom