Going Up!

• Thread starter Elevator Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Elevator Man

Well, whaddya know - I finally made it. Hopefully it won't prove to be too difficult to attend another forum, and I think I may feel quite at home here. It may take a while for me to get up and running with some new threads, as obviously there's a whole bunch of other ones I also have to attend to elsewhere, but it's good to be here for now at least...:)

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm EM:smiley_joint:

P

ProGroWannabe

Here's another "Welcome" for ya Elevator Man. Nice to see ya here. I've read your words elsewhere I do believe.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Elevator Man :hi Great to have your DJ expertise on the farm. Pop in the Blue Family thread when you get a chance.

E

Elevator Man

Thanks for the prompt welcomes folks - and thanks for the DJ link too - will get meself over there sharpish!

C

cway

Welcome EM... Im new here too but alot of former IC peeps so im sure youll feel right at home..
Peace

A

astartes

Great to see you over here EMan! I'm sure the Blue Family Discussion thread will be moving quickly now:)

astartes

hubcap

hubcap

knowledge has entered the building.

what took ta so long?
anyways...

welcome. im certain youll enjoy your stay.

its alot of fun here!

-hubcap-

B

British_Hempire

Hehe good to see ya here finally mate!

You can blame me, I kept forgetting to tell EM to come join us here!

L

lovelightpower

whe-hey Elevator Man, tings gwan on the farm.

good to see you here man!

M

Mr.Bird

welcome elevator man.. nice to see u here.. im always enthused of your work.. can't wait to enjoy your show.. :clapping

E

Elevator Man

Yeah, blame him - I'm totally innocent...:)

Seriously though, I have been doubting the ability to keep multiple forums (fora?) going, but things aren't as busy for me as they were right now, so may as well try and do it.

D

Donk Frog

Welcome to the best canna fourm on the net bro, looking forward to your grows and contributions.

Top Bottom