Going4Green's Indoor Grows

• Thread starter Going4Green
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Going4Green

**New Grow** F13 & Bubba Kush
Been reading up on these two strains and they both don't have a great history for big yields but they do give out excellent meds!!

Wanted to share some of the info i found on these strains, from other growers and web sites out there, before we start this grow to see what we are working for. It is all mixed together so some things might be repeated but that's just a different review.

Here's the info i got on the

F 13

F – 13 Grow by Billy Blica
F -13 - DJ Short
Flo x Blueberry

A Holy Grail plant of four-star excellence. Previously unreleased, a very desirable product and potential breeder. A more sativa hybrid of medium height with long, spear-shaped, dense and resinous buds and an earlier finish-time than most sativa.

The superfluous quality of the finished product is remarkable: A clear, clean, crisp head of the kindest order. This girl really rings the bell every time! Not for the couch-lock crowd, this heady sativa is for those who truly enjoy its stimulating yet comfortable appeal. A real day-brightener. DJ's personal favorite from this batch.

Indoor Flowering 7 - 9 weeks

F-13 is a top quality connoisseur variety developed with the indoor soil grower in mind. Even so, it adapts well to hydroponic systems, performing especially well in organic-based aquaponic or aeroponic setups. It has also been tested in outdoor gardens at 45 degrees north latitude, where it performed well.

The parents of F-13 are a dynamic duo from DJ Short's Delta-9 Blue Collection. The mother strain, Flo, is an early maturing sativa/indica hybrid with the unique ability to produce a continuous harvest of tight spear-shaped buds. Her buzz is energetic and extremely clearheaded, a true "wake and bake" pot with a flowery smell and fruity undertones in the flavor. The Blueberry father is a superstar of connoisseur cannabis known for its cool blue hues and signature blueberry taste, along with its long lasting, euphoric high.

In F-13, this combination results in a slightly sativa-dominant hybrid that branches into a medium-sized, bushy plant, especially when topped. Her thin, sativa-like leaves are dark green, often developing red and lavender hues as she matures. F-13 thrives on organic nutrients with plenty of good worm castings and bat guano. Keep other feeding light, especially where nitrogen is concerned.

F-13 finishes in approximately 8-9 weeks indoors with a yield between 1-2 ounces per square foot when the light input is at least 50 watts per square foot. Another measure of expected yield is 1 gram per watt of light when conditions are optimal. In outdoor grows, harvest is in late September to mid or late October depending on the latitude.

This hybrid forms tight, elongated spear- or spade-shaped buds that release a sweet musky odor while growing. The high is a creeper that takes between 20 minutes and an hour to reach its peak. The refreshing quality of the high is comfortable yet awake, making it weel suited for social situations. F-13 is a lucid and truly enjoyable daytime smoke that tapers off into a dreamy feeling. Overall this variety is very motivational when used in moderation. It retains the flavors of fruit and flower that are signatures of DJ's Blue strains, making it a good choice for any flavor connoisseur.

Bubba Kush

Wanted to thank the growers I got this info from, Igrow grow squad, Apothecary Genetics

Bubba Kush ™ (Indica)
Creator: (Unknown)

Awards: 1st Place - High Life Cup - Amsterdam

Genetics: F1 Kush

Effect: Strong narcotic Indica - Great for sleeping and body pain.

Taste: Coffee Earthy

Flowering indoor: 7-8 weeks, with a yield of 700 to 800 gr / sqm
Flowering outdoor: End of October

Highly energetic, Social, Happy, Pleasant high, long term uses with no tolerance build up. Heady intoxicating, dense, chunky buds. Incredibly tasty.

Potency – 4/5 Bouquets – Sweet Taste – Hashy, Juicy, Fruity

Clones started Flowering around 8” to 10”
*Indoor Growth* / *Outdoor Growth*
Finished Height : 2’ - 3’ / 4’ – 6’
Yield: 8 – 12 oz / 4 – 12 oz
Flowering Finish: 65 – 70 Days / September
Outdoor Frost Resistance Spring – Excellent
Outdoor Frost Resistance Fall – Good

THC Levels: High
Genotype: 100%
Flowering Time: 60-70 days
Yield: Below average
Grow Difficulty: Easy
Genetic Source: Bubble Gum x Kush

The genetics of Bubba Kush is Bubble Gum x Kush. The very popular Kush is a very highly sought after strain but hasn’t been readily available till now. Bubba Kush Effects from this strain are powerful and heavy. The high starts in the face and spreads rapidly towards the rest of the body. Greenhouse Bubba Kush puts in a hard days work with body-numbing effects. There’s a reason this herb is called Bubba Kush and not just Bubble gum and kush, this bud has everything, a awesome sweet smell, awesome taste, large hairs and great color. Bubba Kush catches your attention with long hairs and icy crystal coating. The leaves are also doused with frosty crystals, add to the look of this prize fighter.

This is one plant that is good for insomnia. One or two bowls of good, primo Bubba will send even the crackiest of crackheads into a deep coma for a few hours. She packs on trichomes until the is no more room it seems, then it packs on a few more. It has the ability of being better than most herb, even when pulled a bit early (if you don't want to be lethargic 24/7). She stimulates hunger in patients very well, as well as relieves eye pressure greatly in Glaucoma patients. Pain Relief is also a trait that is found in Bubba. She makes people numb.

This is one of those plants that is hard to screw up. If you give it the nutes she wants, she'll produce ultra-sticky, dense and very dank nugs. This plant however, is on the smaller side of yields (as most Kushes are). She loves to be topped, but will typically send one branch taller than the others making a natural cola of sorts. Dried Bubba nugs will often be so dense, its hard to break them apart. Since she does yield less than some plants, this is a good trade. More dank, less leaf (although even the leaf is covered in trichomes).

Some folks say that the plant loses something by letting it go past 65. That the flavor changes slightly, losing some of the sweetness, however, this comes with the benefit of amber trichomes. At this stage, Bubba will kick a hole in your face and tell you to shut up. It is that damn good. I've even had friends who stated they didn't like kushes say that Bubba was the best Indica they had ever smoked, hands down.

Just wanted to go over a little update on the girls what they have been going through since they came home

F13

She been in her new home for a 2 weeks now started at 6.5inchs tall and now 9.5inchs tall. Gave her a normal feeding for the first week of veg 4 gallons of RO H&G Aqua A/B 22 ML Root Excel4.4 Drip1.6 ml PPM - 530 EC - 1.2 PH - 5.8 Temp - 72 and from what I noticed she did not take it good, so backed off the nutes by just adding some ro water to the res to get the numbers down to match bubbas res. Noticed shes cupping/margin and tips of the leaves are different color so I checked the ph and it was changing on me every day the first week, just the f13 thought weird. Still seeing some cupping/margin in the leaves but the ph is good and steady; temps never go up above 78 at the top of the plants. So it should go away or have to try something else. She definably stretches as you can tell my how much she has already grown. Topped her yesterday and shes recovering nicely.

Bubba Kush

Also has been home for a 2 weeks now started at 4.5 inchs tall and now 7inchs tall. Did the same thing for water first feeding of veg cycle 4 gallons of RO H&G Aqua A/B 22 ML Root Excel4.4 Drip1.6 ml PPM - 530 EC - 1.2 PH - 5.8 Temp - 72 and she took it like a champ. Really a great plant to grow for a newbie from what I see so far no problems at all just growing slow strong and looking good to me. Had the plan in my head to top both the plants at the same time but from how slow she’s growing I might just end up letting her grow strong and beautiful without doing anything to her really, i dont know what do you all think ??

Water Check:
F13
PPM - 608- it went up was 567
ECorTDS - 1226 - went up was 1154
PH - 5.6 steady
Temp - 72

Bubba Kush
PPM - 522- it went up was 585
ECorTDS - 1067 - went up was 1160 could be the same
PH - 5.9
Temp - 72

Rooms Atmosphere:
Temps -F13- low71 high79, Lights- low72 high88, Bubba kush- low71 high79
Humidity -F13- low46 high54, Lights- low47 high64, Bubba kush- low46 high60

Foliar Spray: this morning right before lights out
Magic Green - 2cups of RO water, 5ml directions said to spray the plants right after lights off, noticed when lights came back on i did see some different green and waxy look on the leaves but it was like water spots and in the veins not covering the whole leaf like was hoping. I did just use a spray bottle so that might have something to do with it but i wouldn't think so.

Lights:
Started them out with just the florescent work light on the ceiling and turning both 400's hps/mh on for 30 mins ever 4 hours to get them use to the light. After a week doing that i just switched the 400mh on for a week with turning on the 400 hps every once in awhile. Last Sunday i switch from the mh to the hps will run that for a week then switch back. The lights started out 3 feet away from the top of the plants and now they have been lowered to 2 feet away. I want to get the lights closer but don't want to rush it and F13 does not like allot of light so leaf tips are turning not sure it is because of light or nutes but i am being careful with both.

Tried to cover most of the basics for anyone interested and for me to look back at, so if there is something i might have missed that your interested in let me know and i will do my best to get that information for you. Always enjoy reading comments and feedback also love getting new ideas of what could be done in this room, have a few different setups i want to try but that will come with the later grows. Getting tired of typing and my hands could use a rest, so lets all take a rip :animbong:or roll up a fatty :joint:and watch a video.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_nw0pi2jAM[/YOUTUBE]

G

Going4Green

Update - Veg Week 3

Hey everyone thanks for sticking with me been busy so havent been on much but i did just do a water change and got to spend some time with the girls tonight.

Going to be taking some clones to clean up the bottoms of the plants, not really sure what i am going to be doing with them since it will be awhile before the flower room is ready.

Water Change:
Aqua A/B 6.5 ML to gallon of ro water
Root Excel 1.1 ml to gallon
Drip Clean .4 ml to gallon

F13 - 17" tall
PPM - 608
ECorTDS - 1224
PH - 5.8
Temp - 72

Bubba Kush - 15" tall
PPM - 608
ECorTDS - 1224
PH - 58
Temp - 72

Rooms Atmosphere: Last two weeks
Temps -F13- low72high82, Lights- low72 high94, Bubba kush- low72 high83

Humidity -F13- low42 high59, Lights- low43 high65, Bubba kush- low42 high65

Foliar Spray: this morning right before lights out
Magic Green - 1cup of RO water, 2.5ml MG directions say to spray the plants right after lights off,

Lights:
18"away from the top of F13, so that would be 20" away from the bubba

Rotating the plants 1/4 turn every 3 days.

Thickness of the Trunks
F13 5/8, Bubba 3/4

Ok was getting a little confused on the week we are on with this grow so here is the break down. First week they were at home i just babied them didn't wouldn't really call it there first week of Veg, so after almost two weeks of doing that i started there real veg according to the H&G nute chart i am going off of. So that would bring us to now witch would be that Start of week 3 Veg. Been growing in there since July 8th week 5 since the new home.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3MjNQEN8No[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckKM9uKz3aY[/YOUTUBE]

G

Going4Green

Update Water check/fill, Clones taken

Flower Room

Water Check, Fill
New Water PH 5.5 PPM 635 EC 1280 Temp 72

Bubba Kush - 17" tall
Water changed since 8/7/2010 - Now
PPM - 608 - 310
ECorTDS - 1224 - 620
PH - 5.8 - 4.7
Temp - 72

F13 - 20" tall
PPM - 608 - 345
ECorTDS - 1224 - 660
PH - 5.8 - 5.2
Temp - 72

Lights: Changed the lights from 18/6 to 24 hours 4 days ago
14" away from F13
17" away from the Bubba

Thickness of the Trunks
Bubba 1"
F13 3/4

Rotating the plants 1/4 turn every 3 days.

Been noticing some changes going on in the F13 not to sure what it is to be exact but my guess would be Magnesium deficiency or over fertilization. If anyone could help me out with this i would really appreciate it!! With height limitations in the room i plan on switching the girls over to 12/12 after this week ends. Doing this i hope to get the plants to finish up around 4' tall with crossing fingers 6" of space between the glass and the plant tops. Cleaned up the bottoms of the plants as you can see, kinda went for a lollipop with the F13 and just a trimming/clearing for the bottom of the Bubbakush. In the other video you can see some clones i started from the cuttings i had from both plants, did not really like what i had to choose from for the clones but kinda wanted to keep these strains alive until i know exactly what i want to do for the next grow. Check out the Veg Clone Video for more info on them. Other then that the girls have there little problems but are growing strong from what i can see. They both almost finished two gallons of water in 4 days, there is less then half a gallon left in each W.F.

Veg Room

Water - Aero bucket and soaked Rockwool
Root Excel ml to gallon
Drip Clean ml to gallon
PH 5.5

Bubba Kush - 1 aero cloner, 1 rockwool

F13 - 5 aero cloner, 3 rockwool

Lights: 1 - 85 Watt Fluorescent (750 watts of light output)5,900 lumen's
Rockwool - 18" away
Aero - 20" away

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGwxkzcm4Jk[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4KSmU9lbGc[/YOUTUBE]

G

Going4Green

Update Flowering Week 1

New Water
Multi Zen 3.8 ml to gallon
New Water PH 5.5 PPM 635 EC 1280 Temp 72

Rooms Atmosphere: Last two weeks
Temps -F13- low69 high85, Lights- low70 high98, Bubba Kush - low69 high86
Humidity -F13- low42 high54, Lights- low45 high63, Bubba Kush -low46 high65

Bubba Kush - 21" tall
F13 - 21" tall, tied the 4 tops down one to each corner stick

Lights: Changed the lights from 24hr veg to 12/12 Flowering
16" away from the Bubba

Thickness of the Trunks
Bubba 11/4"
F13 7/8

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRU_IIn8G10[/YOUTUBE]

G

Going4Green

Update - Flowering Week 3

New Water
Aqua A/B 9 ml to gallon of ro water, its supposed to be 8.5
Multi Zen 3.8 ml to gallon
New Water PH 5.8 PPM 760 EC 1560 Temp 65 to 75
New info, they are hungry for more nutes, well that's the guess off the new info. Another grower that uses House and Garden nute line has a little cheat sheat he goes by not sure if its good for every nute line or if he based it off just H&G. It goes like this ....... Basic cheat sheet: Ec goes up, PH goes down=plants require less nutes. Ec goes down, PH goes up=Plants require more nutes Ec stable, PH goes up=Equilibrium=Good thang.

Rooms Atmosphere:
Temps -F13- low66 high82, Lights- low67 high100, Bubba Kush - low66high85
Humidity -F13- low41 high50, Lights- low39 high54, Bubba Kush -low40high47
Bubba Kush - 25" tall
F13 - 27.5" tall, topped her in veg, tied the 4 tops down one to each corner stick

Lights info:
16" away, Going to have to change the light setup little after this grow. Noticed my ducking is getting kinked and its not a good airflow to the hood, didnt have the problem with the 4" but the insulated 6" is thicker. Hope just using a ducking elbow on the hood will help with taking out the kink.

Thickness of the Trunks
Bubba 1 1/4" Looking at the trunk today it reminded me of a troll under a bridge, really shady almost dark down there and the trunk is just starting to form some crazy moles hahaha bumps on it, like its getting stronger/thicker. not bigger
F13 1"

Thickness of Buds
F13 - .5"
Bubba - .5"

RDWC - Recirculating deep water culture
Switched some things around so now the Waterfarms are hooked up to a control bucket, makes the water changes/ checking allot easier. Even noticed my ph flux has not got to bad BUT big thing on that is that House and Garden says that 6.2 ph is not bad and after checking my numbers my ph flux never went higher then 6.2, so i was wondering if that nute water adjust it self to 6.2 then stops. I dont know but if anyone knows more about H&G i would really like to hear your take on the line. Back to the system, One reason for no update last week was do to a stupid grommet on the Waterfarm busted and just pissed me off all week. Only took me a day to fix but been checking on it and i believe my Drain/bulkhead i had on hand was my life savor!! Will be taking apart the other water farm and modifying it the same way after the grow dont want that to happen again. So yea i did it a little dumb but hey it is what it is for now dont want to be messing with the roots and plants anymore after all the stress i just put them through. I put a water pump in each water farm hooked up to 1/4 waterline pulling water from the waterfarm back to the control, after doing this i came online and found out i should have just put a pump in the Control and pumped it to the Water farms, so yea its back wards. And how i have it setup its not good for the roots i bet and water temps bla bla bla so yea i fuk ed up there probably going to just wait tell the end to fix it. Control bucket just has a air stone, and 3/4 hole on the bottom with valve T ed off to the water farms that's it. I have been putting frozen ice bottles in the Control to keep the temps down, its working good just need to switch it out once a day , two times if i don't want it to flux from 65 to 75.

Room Equipment wanted to keep this up on each video just if someone wants to know or i do we dont have to remeber witch video its on.

Lights- 400wat HPS 55,000 Lumens, 400wat MH eye 38,00 Lumens
Fans, Room Atmosphere Control - 4"Canfan 155cfm for light reflector, - 2 6" oscillating fans, 5,000btu AC......Dehumidifier ......
Nutrients - House and Garden Aqua A/B, Bud XL, Top Booster, Multizyme, Drip Clean, Root Excel., Shooting Powder, Magic Green Foliar Spray, Neem oil
C02 - DIY C02 for now, DIY-CO2-MIX-~2 L RO warm water, 2 packs (1.5 Tblspn) - Yeast, 2 cups - Sugar,1 Tblspn - Molasses (grandma's brand),2 teaspn - Protein Mix (vanilla flavor),1 teaspn - Baking Soda......1 gallon will last about 1to2 weeks....Got this mix from a guy that does great grows in his fish tanks. Oh yea don't try to seal your container you keep your mix in to air tight, one time i did a mix and felt like i was loosing co2 out the cap so i taped it shut and bam, it blew up on me, so yea be careful don't want yeast every where it sucks!!
Water - RO
Meter - Hanna pH/EC/TDS Combo WaterProof Tester

Like always open to suggestions, and if there is something i missed, let me know so i can get you what your looking for.

Enjoy the Video, Thanks for watching !!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhh-JnHc4xI[/YOUTUBE]

G

Going4Green

Update Flowering Week 4

New Water
Aqua A/B 9.5 ml to gallon of ro water
Bud XL 3.8 ml to gallon
New Water PH 5.8 PPM 800 EC 1620 Temp 65 to 75

Basic cheat sheet: Ec goes up, PH goes down=plants require less nutes. Ec goes down, PH goes up=Plants require more nutes Ec stable, PH goes up=Equilibrium=Good thang.

Rooms Atmosphere:
Temps -F13- low66 high85, Lights- low67 high101 Bubba Kush - low66high87
Humidity -F13- low44 high53, Lights- low39 high54, Bubba Kush -low45high58
Bubba Kush - 37" tall
F13 - 31" tall, topped her in veg, tied the 4 tops down one to each corner stick

Lights info:
Bubba kush 9.5" away
F13 14" away

Thickness of the Trunks
Bubba 1 1/4"
F13 1"

Thickness of Buds
F13 - 1"
Bubba - 1"

Been switching the plants around once a week to try and get even light all around the plant. Noticed the Bubba took off this last week 3 even some on week 2. Bubba put on about a 15" on the switch to flowering hope she has stopped stretching, oh yea she did do a bad stretch going to control that better next Bubba grow. She did not like the light to much so i was keep her away but that's what caused the stretch, next time i will make her take the heat/light, after awhile she will get used to it. F13 is growing strong no really problems with her, from what i read up on her she produces good nugs from top to bottom and i can see that, of course the tops look a little better then the bottom but the bottom does have some nice looking flowers. Just tie them up and keeping her from growing down is all she really needs right now, this plant turned out way better then i would have thought. I just took a look back at her as a clone and yea she didn't look that great, but now i am very happy every time i look at her.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HTq_6P7YIg [/YOUTUBE]

G

Going4Green

Update Flowering Week 5

Late on the post been busy.

New Water
Aqua A/B 10.5 ml to gallon of ro water
Bud XL 3.8 ml to gallon
New Water PH 5.8 PPM 912 EC 1830 Temp 65 to 75
Basic cheat sheet: Ec goes up, PH goes down=plants require less nutes. Ec goes down, PH goes up=Plants require more nutes Ec stable, PH goes up=Equilibrium=Good thang.

Rooms Atmosphere:
Temps -F13- low72 high85, Lights- low69 high101 Bubba Kush - low68high84
Humidity -F13- low41 high45, Lights- low39high43, Bubba Kush -low39high49

Bubba Kush - 39" tall
F13 - 31.5" tall, topped her in veg, tied the 4 tops down one to each corner stick

Lights info:
Bubba kush 10 away
F13 18" away

Thickness of the Trunks
Bubba 1 1/4"
F13 1"

Thickness of Buds
F13 - 1 3/8"
Bubba - 1 1/4"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1gVIqT_F2A[/YOUTUBE]

Dunge

Dunge

This is a test reply to see what happens. At present there are no records here except for those sourced to the original author.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

wow man, i give you props for awesome record taking. The girls look good too. Keep up the good work i cant wait to see them done.

G

Going4Green

This is a test reply to see what happens. At present there are no records here except for those sourced to the original author.

Thanks for the test Dunge, the reply button works wooo hoo :banana1sv6:

wow man, i give you props for awesome record taking. The girls look good too. Keep up the good work i cant wait to see them done.

Yea it helps keep me on track and if a problem comes up i take a look at what happened since then, i really im looking forward to seeing what kind of changes the Top Booster and Shooting powder do should be interesting.
Me to just watching a video of another growers bubba and fuk the colors and trichs were insane.

Keep growing strong!

G

Going4Green

Update Flowering, Week 6

Last two weeks plants have been showing signs of problems, so this week i waited on my update to monitor the water for a few days. I noticed that the numbers(ppm/ec) are rising a 100 with in 5 hours of the water leaving the res to the system. With this being said a flush is needed, hopefully to bring the plants and water tanks back to normal. From the other grows of bubba kush going on right now i am watching, my top cola is not looking to good, not sure what happen. Spending time on the bottom and inside the plants removing all the dead leaves, the F13 has way more dead growth compared to the Bubba only a few Anyways i believe that covers what was on my mind about the grow for the week, looking forward to the harvest.

New Water
Aqua A/B 11.5 ml to gallon of ro water
Bud XL 3.8 ml to gallon
New Water PH 5.8 PPM 1284 TDS 2555 Temp 65 to 75
changes to 5.0 PPM 1388 TDS 2763, even with trying to fix the numbers with ph,up and ro water. The numbers still change after a day or two

Rooms Atmosphere:
Temps -F13- low70 high78, Lights- low68 high90 Bubba Kush - low68high82
Humidity -F13- low41 high50, Lights- low39high52, Bubba Kush -low39high55

Bubba Kush - 39. 1/2" tall
F13 - 31 3/4" tall, topped her in veg, tied the 4 tops down one to each corner stick

Lights info:
Bubba kush 10" away
F13 18" away

Thickness of the Trunks
Bubba 1 1/4"
F13 1"

Thickness of Buds
F13 - 1 3/4"
Bubba - 1 1/2"

Leaves
F13 7 fingers max
Bubba Kush 9 fingers max

:RastaBong::coffee:RastaBong::anim_44:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3TxOYSX9ys[/YOUTUBE]

G

Going4Green

Update Flowering Week 7

Ok lets get on to the grow, like i was saying last week the numbers on the nutes have been high, and this is with normal dosage of nutes. Even in the res where i mix up all my nutes first, normal 8 gallons of ro with nutes as listed below(with dropper) ppm/ec was going to high, adding 2 gallons of ro still did not drop the numbers down. Long story short i cleaned all my pumps, cleaned the mix res tank,control bucket, and flushed the girls. Mixed up a new batch of nutes and with out adding any ro water my numbers were almost right on to what i believe they should be, waited a day and no flux well nothing like before just a ph jumped .2. Also instead of mixing up 8 gallons of water i just went with 6 gallons, figured the roots were so big i didn't need to drowned them all, so saying that i believe that the waterfarms water tanks are only half full. That's about it, looking forward to the harvest hope i pull something decent. Grow strong!!

New Water
Aqua A/B 11.5 ml to gallon of ro water
Bud XL 3.8 ml to gallon
Top Booster 5.7 ml to gallon
New Water PH 5.5 PPM 1090 TDS 2180 Temp 72

.............................Bubba Kush.....................F13
Temps ...............low68 high85...................low70 high86
Humidity ............low59 high43...................low51 high43
Height.................39 1/2" tall.......................31 3/4" tall, topped her in veg
Light info:...........10"............................... ...18" away..Templow68high100Humiditylow41high50
Trunks................1 3/8" .............................1 1/8"
Buds...................1 5/8"..............................1 5/8"
Leaves.................9 fingers max...................7 fingers max

:banana1sv6:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvmfEBFuzJY[/YOUTUBE]

G

Going4Green

Update Flowering Week 8

Shooting Powder this week and the next three weeks should be seeing some tails start popping up and the buds getting bigger. In this video they have had shooting powder for two days. The water has been chilling not to much of a flux going on just the temp shit the temp, it should be getting better now since the heat wave has passed, hopefully. Just my experience with the Ice bottles to keep the temps down works great!!!BUT there is a process to it i believe to make it work with out messing it all up, so yea it can get more annoying then beneficial. Since the bottles start getting a lot of frost on them and maybe even have some nutes from before when they were in the res, i suggest to have a bucket or to rinse them off with your feed water out side of your res before adding them. Doing this its like prepping them for the water and my water seemed to like it tons more then when i just put the frost frozen bottles in. Also found out something i should have read/known when i first started using H&G is that this nute brand does not really like oxygen in the water with the nutes, it really messes with the nutes and does not allow the plants to get what they need. Reading that i took out all my air stones right away, want my girls to be as happy as possible. Checking my Calender and the trichomes the harvest is just around the corner, like i was saying before the F13 looks like its going to finish first maybe a week before the Bubba, so that just means the F13 does not get any dark time in the flush before the harvest and the Bubba will, oh well.

New Water
Aqua A/B 7.5 ml to gallon of ro water
Bud XL 3.8 ml to gallon
Shooting Powder .4gram to gallon
New Water PH 5.5 PPM 540 TDS 1100 Temp 72

..........................Bubba Kush.....................F13
Temps ...............low68 high86...................low70 high86
Humidity ............low43 high58...................low54 high43
Height.................40" tall............................32" tall, topped her in veg
Trunks................1 1/2" .............................1 1/8"
Buds...................1 5/8"..............................1 5/8"
Leaves.................9 fingers max...................7 fingers max
Light info:...........12"..................................20" away.......Temp-low68high103 Humidity- low41high54

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkuqtmRhURs[/YOUTUBE]

B

Boomer242

pullin up a chair brother ready to catch up and see whats crackin next.

-boom

G

Going4Green

Flowering Week 10

Harvest is just around the corner few more days of flush for the F13 and she comes down wooo hoo. Then why shes drying the Bubba will get a good flush 5 days in light 2 days in dark. Checking the trichomes i do not notice to many amber trichs on either strain, tons of perky milky ones, and the nugs are just rocks on both plants well depending where the nug is, bottoms ones are little fluffy only on the F13, bubba is solid top to bottom. Been noticing some of the leaves are changing color to yellow, not to sure if this is the normal yellow you see or not its juming around to different leaves, and a few of the leaves are turning them self's over so the bottom of the leaf is on top trippy shit. Not to sure how i did it but the girls are really dry right now to the leaves are almost crisp to break not that bad but almost, any ideas what would cause some of these problems? Other then that rooms going as normal, been working in the little veg area i have fixed it up to be a dry room for now, really wanted to jump into the next grow right away but yea, looks like i will have to put it off for a little bit sucks. Thank you all for watching and subscribing. Drop a video response if your growing, always looking for a new grow to watch and learn from.

New Water
Bubba Kush Water
Aqua A/B 7.5 ml to gallon of ro water
Bud XL 3.8 ml to gallon
Shooting Powder 2.6gram to gallon
PH 5.5 PPM 800 Temp 72

F13 Flush Water
RO
Clearx 30 ml a gallon
PH 5.6 PPM 36
Going to add more water or switch out the water every 2 days for 7days

Temps ...............low66 high80...................low69 high82
Humidity ............low45 hig69...................low46 high57
Height.................41" tall............................34" tall, topped her in veg
Buds...................1 3/4"..............................1 3/4"
Leaves.................11 fingers max...................7 fingers max
Light info:...........11".....................*.............19" away..Temp-low68high105 Humidity- low41high52
Co2 is done, no more this grow.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhZqGm4sS_Y[/YOUTUBE]

G

Going4Green

Flowering Week 11

The F13 is alll done, her trichomes started switching to amber yesterday so with 80% milky and 20% amber i chopped her down. Oh man what a job 6 hours for one plant not even that big, i need to get better/faster at trimming. Not fun at all when its only hand full of main colas and tons and tons of popcorn buds grrrrrr i hate trimming popcorn!!! The Bubba Kush has got some really bad nute burn going on. I believe the shooting powder just did her in at the main cola, with the flush started i saw big changes in the top. This is the second time i have seen this problem with nute burn so next grow i will be watching the plants even more and always have my ro handy. That's all i can think of really tired right now.

New Water
Bubba Kush Flush
RO water
Clearx 30 ml gallon
PH 5.6 PPM 36

F13 Chopped down
ROwater last week 24 hours with the plant ppm was around 450. Ran that for a few days then switched the water agian.
Clearx 30 ml gallon
PH 5.6 PPM 36
Water finished with 380 ppm
Going to add more water or switch out the water every 2 days for 7days

Temps ...............low59 high72...................low60high74
Humidity ............low35 high50...................low36 high49
Height.................41" tall............................34" tall, topped her in veg
Buds...................2 1/2"..............................2 1/4"
Leaves.................11 fingers max...................7 fingers max
Light info:...........11"..................................19" away

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58E01EEPC5I[/YOUTUBE]

G

Going4Green

F13 Drying!

Here's the F13 all chopped up and drying, should be a week then into jars for the cure cant wait !!! Thank you all for watching and fallowing my grow, still very new to growing so i really appreciate all the help !!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pF8P5tw0v4[/YOUTUBE]

B

Boomer242

congrats on ur harvest as well my friend. lookin bomby

-boom

G

Going4Green

Bubba Kush Harvest !!

Alright finally done with the harvest of the Bubba Kush. The harvest went fine, trimming and all. Just needed to find time to do it. Had it all setup fine but when both plants went long it kinda messed my time line up. Both plants ended up with a two week flush, the buba just loved how it's colors just went crazy, started popping up every where more and more every day of the flush. I didn't really think i had purple in my nugs from what i could see but trimming dam purple every where almost on every nug, some lower nugs had a tint but nothing i would call actually purple. Ok talk about dense not sure if its this strain or not but dam these nugs are just solid rocks, i could break windows hahaha. Seriously though very dense compared to the F13, so she sucked up all the co2 or its the strain. After this grow i would defiantly recremind Bubbakush for a new grower, she didn't ask to much of me and gave me a great looking, smell, and dense harvest!!! I have smoked this strain more then a few times and it all depends on the grower,it can be really nasty tasting or top shelf nock your socks off and but your ass to bed. Looking forward to try it after a nice cure, see how i did. Thank you all for watching. Will be making a follow up video showing you all up close shots, weights and other info on the grow, after the cure. Also with pictures!!!!

..........................Bubba Kush
Temps ...............low56 high68
Humidity ............low32 high47
Height.................41" tall
Trunks................2"
Buds...................3"
Leaves.................11 fingers max
Light info:...........11"

:joint:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsHFM2nfkX8[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom