Goji Og In Living Soil

• Thread starter HippyFarmerT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Hey friends! Hope you're having fun. Just wanted to throw some pics up to archive them for myself really lol but any input, comments, talk, words are welcome so what's up ✌️
This is some goji og in my 4x4 tents. Veg under 400w t5 and flowered under 1 600w marshydro led, 1 300w marshydro led, and 1 400w cob roleadro led. Working on getting another flower tent sent up just for more space and of course, herb.
Media - I grow in 100% home made compost/vermicompost. I mixed a big batch of super soil, then made worm bins and used that as the starter food for the worms and have a composter that supplies me with clean sterile compost continually that I've use as a food supply then on. I have rice hulls and some lava roc in there as aeration that seems to be working well. I keep a close eye on things so as to not put too many castings in the soil and get it waterlogged.
Nutrients - have been growing in this spot for 1.5 yrs now(finally settled in to a spot semi-permanent), up until ~2 months ago, I was using dr.earths organic food as a top dress, and water+black gold humic acid by general organics. I also let soil sit and begin to live for 4-5 days before putting anything into the soil. My cover crop blend is buildasoils. Give them an AACT once a month using either castings/compost(any arguemt to which produces a better tea? I can't tell) recently picked up some better organix nutrients(BOX for short) - k+amino, bio media pro, and bio floret. Have been using for two weeks and have seen noticeable growth and vigor from every single plant. It's like they all hit their growth spurts again lol. Very nice products and very smart man running the company.
Pictures -
Goji og in living soil
Goji og in living soil 2

These are the two most recent going into flower. Both Goji OG by bodhi. I trained on a little more and tried to see how bushy I could get the other. Four weeks veg, both clones from the same mom. There's a bit of damage on them from a pretty serious fight with fungus gnats, but they won. They're currently at 4.5 weeks flower and have 4.5 weeks left. On the right in the tent picture is the mom from the two others, put into flower last week(7/3)
Goji og in living soil 3

Goji og in living soil 4

Goji og in living soil 5

HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Thanks @Stumpy420 :) and dr earth has been good to me, glad he is good to you too sea. Here are some pics at week 8.5-9ish, day 60-62 on the girls. Plan to pull one in 4 days, the other in 11 just to see the differences in the same plant taken at different days. Really enjoying the frost and they've made my whole room smell like raspberry funk. Yield looks really solid this round but can't know for a few weeks. Will be back for more updates at cut time and smoke time! ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom