Goji Og Outdoors? Anyone Run Her Outside?

• Thread starter Thereallenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

my guessis she would spectacular givin' what/when she likes. I bet someone here has! happy 420, best wishes! :smoking:

O

oioioi

Wondering if anyone has ran Goji outdoors and how she did?

Hi TRE,
I have a pack of super Goji Haze ready to go next season
Was wondering if you or others could give me advice on how to make plants Bushy like the one in your avatar pic. I hav the basics of Fimmin and topping and LST but am unsure at what node to start it all

the problem is I grew a 8 foot Kosher kush down in OZ but because I tipped the the plant way too early(5th set of true leaves) the branches snapped when we had a strong wind, I lost a lot of bud :( My guess is by doing it early I weekend the plants structure.

If you or any big outdoor med growers could give me a detail guide as to the proper way to do it I would be grateful.

Thanks
oioioi

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

Hi TRE,
I have a pack of super Goji Haze ready to go next season
Was wondering if you or others could give me advice on how to make plants Bushy like the one in your avatar pic. I hav the basics of Fimmin and topping and LST but am unsure at what node to start it all

the problem is I grew a 8 foot Kosher kush down in OZ but because I tipped the the plant way too early(5th set of true leaves) the branches snapped when we had a strong wind, I lost a lot of bud :( My guess is by doing it early I weekend the plants structure.

If you or any big outdoor med growers could give me a detail guide as to the proper way to do it I would be grateful.

Thanks
oioioi[/QUOTE

Just start topping her from early on. When they are small I start topping and I top every branch every 4 set of leaves. If your a first timer there are lots of videos on you tube showing you how to top. I keep topping her until late June and then let em go. I do have buddies who top into the 1st week of flowering. There is probably several threads on here about topping. You also need staking and you need to tie them up good or they will break. I did start using a product last year by emerald harvest that strengthen the stalks. I'm pretty sure it's just a silica. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
O

oioioi

Had a good look on the net mate, That mainlining method looks and sounds awesome http://www.growweedeasy.com/training#main-lining

Also to keep the plant structurally strong, is it possible or recommendable to keep the main cola but FIM all the side branches? would that work.

Sorry to hijack your thread mate, I can start a separate one if you like.

mendo local

mendo local

Yes goji does good outside. 5 lbs in a 300gal. Smart pot of extremely shitty soil. (Last minute addition). Great strawberry kush smell

Top Bottom