Goji OG - ( Unicorn OG )

• Thread starter SpiderKid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderKid

SpiderKid

Around day 15. With these flowering times outdoors ???
Picture 23

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

Picture 68

I love the Stink if its not Stink i dont wanna talk about it! Good stuff SK. Peace

From 200 ft easy .... :hungover:

Thanks PaperStreet. I had over 40 plant and it enveloped everything. We had to move it for security (ie: wifey walking in the morning could smell it from the street. The front yard is more than an acre till u hit the street. But even in the woods on the hill....... :troll:

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Nice if ur skurred go to church right hahah hell yea man nice catch on her id be pimping that bytch proudly as well!

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

Nice if ur skurred go to church right hahah hell yea man nice catch on her id be pimping that bytch proudly as well!

Hey I'm really happy but it's Goji OG. Bodhi's been dropping dank everyone loves but the OG heads never took Goji into account when handing out awards. So now B's signature strain has another great pheno.

Mogrow

Mogrow

great pics of a great strain Spiderkid.
come in banging, we like that...
Goji was the smellest plant in the basement and didn't let up after she was dried. would run them again in a flash. gonna try my pack of ancient og next :eek:

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

great pics of a great strain Spiderkid.
come in banging, we like that...
Goji was the smellest plant in the basement and didn't let up after she was dried. would run them again in a flash. gonna try my pack of ancient og next :eek:
It's on.I'll start droppin some dry nug picz..... soon.

I was gonna look at that but my Greedo Stash ( ScalMaster x Snow Lotus ) is crushing high also. I'm on the hunt for males far and wide now. But ya I wanna get that Ancient also.

Or maybe a nasty ass Face Off male ???? I like the vigor from seeds.

Mogrow

Mogrow

i thought hmmmmm, dude uses aloe and neem foilars, then i see the "to" x blue moon rocks. we got us a ROLS refugee.
good to have you around, we have an organic soil section, light it up....

Top Bottom