Gold Leaf Test Run; Bloom boosters you swear by?

• Thread starter gaboi42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gaboi42

gaboi42

Has anyone used Gold Leaf, it caught my eye as an all in 1 that's "ph stable" and declhlorinates. My 500ml bottle arrived today, gonna give it a run! Need some advice on some of yo guys go to booster for bloom phase. In past I've run everything from bombastic to beastie bloom, to grow tek monster bloom, to hanna. I've never had a go to because I typically switch strains each grow and subsequently have no baseline to judge each product against. I wanna streamline things, but I also know the extras are mandatory to maximize. I'll update on this gold leaf over the next week or 2.
Gold leaf test run bloom boosters you swear by

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

When you've never used a nutrient brand before and don't know anyone who has, the only thing you can go by is the 5-4-9 at the bottom of the label.

It is the RATIO and not just the concentration (the numbers refer to %N-%P2O5-%K2O) that you are considering. Note particularly that K2O is about twice as high as the other two numbers. To me, this would be the fertilizer for the bloom phase. You want relatively higher %N for the veg phase, IMO.

EDIT: BTW, I'm talking about soil here. My hydro experience is extremely limited.

gaboi42

gaboi42

When you've never used a nutrient brand before and don't know anyone who has, the only thing you can go by is the 5-4-9 at the bottom of the label.

It is the RATIO and not just the concentration (the numbers refer to %N-%P2O5-%K2O) that you are considering. Note particularly that K2O is about twice as high as the other two numbers. To me, this would be the fertilizer for the bloom phase. You want relatively higher %N for the veg phase, IMO.

EDIT: BTW, I'm talking about soil here. My hydro experience is extremely limited.
You're right, I didn't pay attention to that initially. And I am in soil also ( bottom feed). I've been supplementing with fish fert, superthrive, and a beneficial inoculate (recharge). Roots exploding but seemingly slower veg growth clearly need more N

Top Bottom