Golden Goat, Cherry Lime Haze, and Chiesel

• Thread starter COCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

COCannabis

Well, you see the title. For those that don't know, GG is a 3 way cross of Island Sweet Skunk, a Hawaiian Sativa, and Romulan. Getting clones tomorrow. Mixed organic soil a few weeks ago and have been watering with distilled water. Will put the clones into 2 gal smart pots under a 1000w MH and water with hygrozyme and rizotonic.
I have a really small tent; it's 62" x 36" x 20" so growing 3 plants in there will be a challenge...I plan to make them into stout little bushes! If anyone has tips on any of these strains I invite them to pitch in...
This is the first grow I'll be in charge more or less...long story short, I'm growing for a medical patient in their own home, but they have no idea how to do any of it...
I've helped out with hydro DWC, soil warehouses in Denver, closet grows, guerilla outdoor, etc. so I have had shallow experience here and there but my experience doesn't run deep in any area! Well, maybe trimming but that doesn't really count.
I very appropriately smoked some Goat before making this post so if something isn't coherent you know who to blame...
Oh ya, I have a 6" inline eco plus supreme (maybe it's delux? not sure...) fan that cools my tent nicely but I feel that it moves the air so damn fast that there's no hope of ever putting in CO2...
I'm really trying to maximize yields for this patient in the little space he has; if anybody can gimme some tips that would be fantastic! Pictures of the setup will come soon...it's pretty fun just designing a little area...

Also here's the soil recipe:
1Bag Ocean Forest
1Bag Light Warrior
1/4 bag fox farm planter mix
1/4Bag Canna Coco
1/4 Bag Earthwarm Casting
1/5 Chunky perlite
1/4 Bag Forest Hummus Alaskan
1/4 bag of Vermiculite
3 Cups of a granular mix from a buddy (PankFlamingo to be specific)

Needless to say I have some extra soil, as I'll be finishing plants in 5 gal pots.

Then, as previously stated I'm using hygrozyme and rizotonic as well as bio boost. Just not gonna put bio boost in the first watering as I do not want to burn m' plants...I imagine everyone agrees this is a good move??

Anyways, the primary reason I'm documenting this is so the brothas here can help a noobie out! It should be fun! If anyone wants to know anything else or can offer something up....

socalval

socalval

second that ! My tender told me the golden goat and golden monkey is grown by the local monks on the hill from seed .

Top Bottom