Golden Lion's GSC Forum-cut, BigBud and Cannatonic crosses

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

WoW @kolah everything looks super impressive killer job On them ladies!:)

K

kolah

LC with some fancy lettering
Dcp 4892

K

kolah

A pleasant summer harvest for sure. Everything is curing in mason jars except one Lemon Cookie plant that I seeded out with a Bug Bid x DubKing male. For my own personal educational purposes I'm just watching her finish out to the very end. It's kinda cool to observe the trichome changes along with the leaves and how the buds respond. I picked out this mom for a Vietnam vet neighbor. Since he has a very limited space to grow indoors I chose the smallest GSC female and the smallest Big Bud male. As a "master" pollenchucker I hope (maybe a better word: pray) the seeds produce smaller plants an still withhold the sweet genetics. Sorry for the shitty pictures..old camera don't do it justice.
Dcp 4869
Dcp 4870

Last edited:
K

kolah

Update: All the girls are jarred and curing. I'll try and get some pics posted soon.

I had:

1 Cannatonic x Dubking
5 Lemon Cookies (GSC x DK)
1 GSC x DubKing X Big Bud x DunKing ( my own pollenchuck project)
4 Big Bud x DK

Cannatonic x DK was by far the stinkiest, stickiest and frostiest. She smelled like sweet oranges, no sourness at all. I am talking sweet-sweet, almost like an over ripened orange. Fucking crazy. No skunky or piney smells, just sweet goddamn oranges. I never smelled anything like it. She grew in a gallon bucket, reached about 5 foot tall and had nice jaw-breaker sized buds although they were not as dense as I had hoped for. I got a little over 3 ounces off her. The smoke is smooth as silk, no harshness, no coughing (although I don't take massive hits or bong rips). On inhalation it tastes of sweet oranges and exhaling is like a menthol cigarette (although pleasant) The stone effect was not that big and she acted more indica leaning for sure. It's great for aches and pains and relaxation and it wasn't real couch-locking. I can smoke this and still do my chores and stay focused but if I choose, I can easily fall asleep. This is a great strain with a killer smell (in the bag and burning) and would be best for folks who don't want to get knocked on their ass yet still get some terrific pain relief.

Lemon Cookie report up next ( FYI. this is a winner, a killer strain, stable, big tight buds, pretty as shit, deep greens, purples and black leaves, easy to trim, and a great high)

K

kolah

Lemon Cookies ..def growing this one again. these were the best pics I could get...saving up for a Nikon Coolpix soon. These were right before harvest. My cameras just cant get the clear enough though. I'll get some bud pics next.

IMG 8623 1024x768

Last edited:
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Went and looked for a pack on the 'Bay... dangit no luck. Not too many threads get me to go grab beans, but Kolah, you got me convinced. @baba G , are there going to be any of the Lemon Cookies available? I promise not to sleep on them next drop. Golden Lion bringing FIRE to the mountains! Great work Kolah.

K

kolah

Alt, I'm trying to load my bud pics with no luck..I'm at work, lol. But I don't see LC listed on the Bay here and I PM'd BabaG to see if he has more of these and what the status is. I def want more. Knowing you, you'd kill this strain.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

lol, yeah I've killed a lot of strains over the years... :( Hahaha!

K

kolah

Sexy Momma Lemon Kookies! This was the one Lemon Cookie that I seeded with a male from Golden Lion's Big Bud x DubKing . Pretty nice for being knockered up.
Dcp 4899

This is the best I can do for close up pics. I can only get so close and then they blur out on me. The buds didn't take much of the purple colors and stayed more greener yet they were decorated out with some nice rusty orangey hairs.
Dcp 4932

Last edited:
K

kolah

I got a few PM's asking if I cloned any of the LC. Sadly, I did not. :(

I am waiting for Baba G-man to chime in and give us all the lowdown on when these seeds will be available.

Smoke report coming soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom