Golden Teachers And The Art Of Soul Purging.

• Thread starter ShroomKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I have been suffering from PTSD and from an abundance of negative energy that I empatheticly picked up while doing a ten piece in prison. This has caused me to develop a bad attitude, quick to violence, and full of hate. I knew I needed help.
Accupuncture, Chakra alignment, therapeutic massage, all did little.
I considered using the healing power of peyote, but could not source it.

Recently I went to home to Texas. As we pulled on to the family road, surrounded by cow fields, I told my mom, " I smell shrooms, when did it last rain?"
As an avid Shroom hunter in the 80s/90s I know that smell all to well.
I've only done shrooms to trip, never for healing.
I decided to try to use the mushroom for therapy.
My hunt went well. It took me literally 5 mins to find enough for a healing dose.

Psilocybe Cubensis Aka Golden Teachers
Golden teachers and the art of soul purging
Golden teachers and the art of soul purging 2
Golden teachers and the art of soul purging 3
Golden teachers and the art of soul purging 4

I let them dry a couple of days as I prepared myself by fasting and refraining from cannabis.

I measured out what I consider a very large dose. Probably around the 17 to 25 gram mark. 17 assorted caps.
Golden teachers and the art of soul purging 5

At 10am I walked deep into the country, a mile from the nearest house or road.
I held the Golden Teachers in my hands and I prayed for help and healing , and to purge me of my negativity. I asked to be made whole, and to be shown my path.
Then , one by one , I ate them.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Considering your history I commend you for keeping your vibes here on the farm positive and helpful. Good luck with your healing journey. I have been dealing with a lot of anxiety myself and could use some healing

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I lay down in a small clearing as the first waves of euphoria came over me.
I watched the clouds billowing across the sky and prayed for healing.
I began to see spirits in the clouds.

Incan Indian Shamen, Native Americans in headdresses , Spirits of Spanish explorers, the spirit of a grandmother. All came to see me, nodding to me in acceptance as they ran off the mischievous trickster spirits that tried to distract me.

Suddenly the world fell away.

I was a giant glowing spider in an Web of all creation. I watched as I (as the spider) reached out and cut the lines of his Web because he hated who they were connected to. But each time I cut a thread, it caused my Web to weaken and wounds to open on me.
I realized that each time in my real life, that I hurt someone, that I was really only hurting myself.
Projecting hate outward is really a sign that you hate yourself.
I knew I needed to love myself more.

The Web image faded away and I found myself floating in a sea of green below a deep blue sky. I could see all of the living beings as spiral mandalas of energy. All connected. All as one.

Time stopped. Then reversed. Then stopped again. Before finally resuming.
I knew the Universe was showing me that time is not linear. It flows in all directions.

Then I was dying , over and over,as my ego was stripped from me again and again. 1000 times I died and was reborn. My ego removed , I was peeled like an onion to my core. I was forced to look at the essence of me. Every moment and move in my life replayed and analyzed with each rebirth. Only to die again. My body was racked with muscle spasms as the vile events I had done were forced upon me like water poured down my throat. Each event a putrid taste in my mouth. I was able to retch and vomit up each vile thing I had done. Over and over I purged myself of those negative events. Nothing came out of my mouth except negative energy. It burnt and twisted the grass it hit. But it just kept coming....
Suddenly I was a Polynesian Maori Warrior making my war face....but as I stuck out my tongue it turned into 100's of hits of acid (lsd) pouring out of my mouth like a ticker tape. All of the LSD I had ever done came printing out of my mouth. My mouth filled with acrid fluid. All of the lsd I had done in the last 30 years was in my mouth and I could taste it. I spit it out. Finally free of its twisting effect on my aura.

I started to live again. I could see the real world clearly now. There were no hallucinations. I was laying in the clearing looking up at circling buzzards.
I must have been laying still a little too long.
I got up and breathed. Outstretched my arms and filled myself with the love and the light.
Clean, healed and amazed.
The Golden Teachers were the catalyst for my new found joy.

Thank you Universe. I love you.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Are you proficient in mushroom collecting? How were you sure you were picking the right caps? I'm not doubting, just asking.

There are two types of 'peyote' or Lophophora. L diffusa is not psychoactive, L williamsii is the one you want. There aren't many wild populations left to collect, but there are a ton on the auction site. I don't really trust them since the non-psychoactive species looks so similiar. L diffusa is much more round, it doesn't have the raised sections like L williamsii. It is difficult to tell the difference, it's best to aquire from a trusted source. Since only native americans are allowed to use peyote as part of their religion, you won't see them around the garden shops. There is a supplier of succulents and cacti out of buena vista, I know they have this as a specimen, but I don't know how you would go about getting it. I assume you have to know people.

K

kolah

Sweet ride for sure. Thanks for sharing.

I use mushrooms 3-4 times per year...I grow my own from spores...it keeps me grounded...and reborn. And grateful for the simple things.

Your descriptions were awesome. I often have a notebook and pen with me and love to write things down when I'm cruising on mushrooms. I find peyote to be way to intense for me...cube strains give me that nice smooth ride. Shedding off the ego and learning how to love yourself are key factors in any form of healing. Good luck!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
6 hits of 4way was the pinnacle of my hallucinogenic career.tears from God dripped from the streetlights.I had tracers of my headlights reflecting off guard rails as i was making turns driving down a sidestreet.I was lucky enough to pull over before it really kicked in.I was frying full balls out,runny nose,coat halfway on in a mcdonalds asking people if they wanted to buy some "fry".I was getting the damndest looks from people,"fries? We have fries."
It was a communication breakdown.I was speechless.luckily 3 girls I knew grabbed me up at mickey d's and drove me home.I would've been in jail if I made it over to the grocery outlet.
I was high for a good 10 hours.life was in grids of color,like I was watching 1000 televisions as one set for 4 of those.the last 4 were always the worst,trying to "make" yourself fall to sleep.rofl.
We always called acid "tickets to the A's game".I remember my old boss asked me on a Monday "how was the A's game was this weekend".When I responded "fine" he demanded to know what was going on because the A's were 1000s of miles away playing a 4 game series in new York vs the yankees.lololol

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
6 hits of 4way was the pinnacle of my hallucinogenic career.tears from God dripped from the streetlights.I had tracers of my headlights reflecting off guard rails as i was making turns driving down a sidestreet.I was lucky enough to pull over before it really kicked in.I was frying full balls out,runny nose,coat halfway on in a mcdonalds asking people if they wanted to buy some "fry".I was getting the damndest looks from people,"fries? We have fries."
It was a communication breakdown.I was speechless.luckily 3 girls I knew grabbed me up at mickey d's and drove me home.I would've been in jail if I made it over to the grocery outlet.
I was high for a good 10 hours.life was in grids of color,like I was watching 1000 televisions as one set for 4 of those.the last 4 were always the worst,trying to "make" yourself fall to sleep.rofl.
We always called acid "tickets to the A's game".I remember my old boss asked me on a Monday "how was the A's game was this weekend".When I responded "fine" he demanded to know what was going on because the A's were 1000s of miles away playing a 4 game series in new York vs the yankees.lololol
You definitely were down the rabbit hole that night!
Do they even make Acid that good anymore?

Peace

Top Bottom