Gone In 60 Seconds.

• Thread starter Stoneymeadow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoneymeadow

Stoneymeadow

I thought I had experienced just about every way to screw up a plant over the past few years, but I just discovered a new one. I just completed a new flower room in a detached garage, and due to Stoner Electricians and a difficult Inspector, the flower room was about a month behind schedule. I had a veg room designed to accomodate 4 weeks of veg, but due to the delays, I had plants in there at 8 weeks of veg. Finally got the lights hung and fans mounted, time to get these girls out of my house, as veg room had become a jungle. My garage is about 50ft from my house. Unfortunately, the night I started moving them, it was -4 degrees outside, next day wasn't going to be much better with highs in single digits. I was concerned, but figured 20 seconds in cold won't hurt them, what could go wrong? I quickly moved about 22 plants out to the new flower room. About the time I got done, I noticed the leaves were curling up on the plants I had brought out, I mean you could stand there and watch the leaves curl and corkscrew, never seen anything like it. Apparantly I flash froze them. Here is a pic of a Strawberry Kush. I will spare you the anguish of viewing the other 21 plants, these plants were vibrant healthy girls when I walked them out, here is a pic less than 24 hrs later.

Gone in 60 seconds
Freshone

Freshone

Wow that is a trip,ive moved them when it's 25-30 out and never seen that,it doesn't get much cooler than that here.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I thought I had experienced just about every way to screw up a plant over the past few years, but I just discovered a new one. I just completed a new flower room in a detached garage, and due to Stoner Electricians and a difficult Inspector, the flower room was about a month behind schedule. I had a veg room designed to accomodate 4 weeks of veg, but due to the delays, I had plants in there at 8 weeks of veg. Finally got the lights hung and fans mounted, time to get these girls out of my house, as veg room had become a jungle. My garage is about 50ft from my house. Unfortunately, the night I started moving them, it was -4 degrees outside, next day wasn't going to be much better with highs in single digits. I was concerned, but figured 20 seconds in cold won't hurt them, what could go wrong? I quickly moved about 22 plants out to the new flower room. About the time I got done, I noticed the leaves were curling up on the plants I had brought out, I mean you could stand there and watch the leaves curl and corkscrew, never seen anything like it. Apparantly I flash froze them. Here is a pic of a Strawberry Kush. I will spare you the anguish of viewing the other 21 plants, these plants were vibrant healthy girls when I walked them out, here is a pic less than 24 hrs later.
Another certified stoner tragedy. Man that suxx. I wonder if they will recover? Keep us posted.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Oh bugger.a few seconds in the cold did that?thats bloody crazy.was the garage they went into cold also?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Next time use 4 plant stakes and slip 3 heavy duty garbage sack over them. The stakes keep the sacks from touching foilage.

Top Bottom