• Thread starter buddogmutt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
Gonna be a great 2012backyard grow has begun
Gonna be a great 2012backyard grow has begun 2
okay...3-super silver haze.....1-lambs bread.....1-jack herer....
Gonna be a great 2012backyard grow has begun

Gonna be a great 2012backyard grow has begun 3
Gonna be a great 2012backyard grow has begun 4
Gonna be a great 2012backyard grow has begun 5
Gonna be a great 2012backyard grow has begun 6
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I like it! :)
I hope those get huge for you!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Very cool BudDog;
I just popped some Pisces SSH beans. Gonna do them outdoors too.
So, I'll be watching..keep us updated. :)

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
you got it...SSH thrives outdoor...one of the best...simple to maintain and responds excellent to stress training....have a great grow...!

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
you see my avatar...he's 1 of 3....plus my own "home protection"...no worries...here's some interesting reading for you...lol...im not worried!!
Man suspected of stealing pot plants fatally shot in N. Sacramento

« on: September 23, 2011, 02:38:37 PM »

By Peter Hecht
[email protected]
Published: Friday, Sep. 23, 2011 - 12:00

A 29-year-old man allegedly attempting to steal marijuana plants from the backyard of a North Sacramento home was shot and killed early Thursday, and police are investigating the case as a possible homicide.

Sacramento police said Vue Cheng was killed after two residents saw him attempting to steal plants from a home in the 600 block of Morey Avenue.

When officers responded to the 3 a.m. incident, Cheng was found dead of a gunshot wound. He also had blunt trauma injuries to his upper body, said Officer Laura Peck, Sacramento police spokeswoman.

She said two residents of the home, who were not identified, were awakened by a noise in the backyard. Peck said the residents saw Cheng trying to steal marijuana plants and confronted him.

Detectives discovered that the residents legally possessed marijuana for medical use and no one was arrested.

Peck, who said Cheng was unarmed, said the case is being investigated by the homicide unit and crime scene investigators were at the scene Thursday. "We haven't completed the investigation yet. It is still being investigated as a homicide," Peck said.

She said a key determination for authorities will be whether the marijuana-growing residents acted in self-defense or fear for their safety.

"Legally, you have the right to protect yourself or others," Peck said. "Circumstances surrounding your property may be very, very different. Every situation has circumstances that are unique, and those will help us determine whether or not this is criminal in nature."

Al Edge

Al Edge

Wicked that you can grow legally. Wish it was possible to do that here!

vaporedout

vaporedout

very nice.... i like the cover, also the praying mantis eggs, awesome!! i always have one or two around that i put in my garden each year.. ill be watching!

N

natural farmer

hey buddog! is this power topping that u do there? trying to form a bush by holding branches at a wider angle too? sorry for the n00b questions, new to this game!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

just subbed this show.. hoping for some more updates soon. things are looking great!

Latest posts

Top Bottom