gonna get me some seeds..what do you think?

• Thread starter blingisgreen23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blingisgreen23

i have decided to get me some seeds online..i have decided on these strains..i am getting...auto flowering white widow..75.00..very short plant..auto berry..very short plant..100.00 and top 44 90.00..very short plant..non auto..the info said that all these plants can go from seedling to harvest on 24 hour light...except the top 44..i have 900.00 as a base to start my hydro project...i can"t wait..what do you guys think?

I

ibTheMan

if i was you i wouldnt spend nothing on Auto seeds, they suck, get some good reg or fem seeds.

sky high

sky high

Are you still living at your parents house? Seems like that was the case when you first posted here about buying seeds/setting up a computer case grow/etc.

If so, skip the seeds and get on your own two feet BEFORE you plan a grow. If yer doing all of this in your parents home without their knowledge what yer doing just isn't cool.

If not and yer on yer own....I apologize and side with IB and say skip the autos and go for something more reputable/stable/predictable that you can easily clone/keep going.

good luck

s h

B

blingisgreen23

on my own

i would love to be out on my own..but it wont happen for a very long time..what do you people think..that i can just pack the fuck up and leave?..no no, no. it dont work like that for me...my mother has alziemers..my father is in a wheelchair 24/7 for the rest of his life and is on oxygen 24/7 .I CAN NOT MOVE OUT TO MY OWN PLACE....BECAUSE IF I DID..THEY WOULD HAVE TO GO TO A NURSEING HOME..BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOBODY TO CARE FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!

S

smokestack23

Well then you probably don't have to conceal them THAT well. I agree...autos are best for short outdoor grows...and..24hour photoperiod is a waste of electricity.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Life rule ......

If your parents or in-laws need you to move in to help care for them or they go to a nursing home, they don't get to decide anything you do. You can do what ever you want. PERIOD!! You can grow weed all over the house or they can go to a nursing home.

Yes I have been through this before and I told them exactly what was going down. They needed to keep quiet and concentrate on be old people.

I am with you bling. Do what you want.

He could let them go to a nursing home and grow weed in every room. Is that a better idea?

Top Bottom