Gonna Need Test Growers This Winter!

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hi Bubba . I have 2 big league billy in for outdoor summer grow .But I'd love to test ur beans . Check out my grow for grave digger .under new release attention all . Just building my new 8x 10 flower room . Witch will be ready in the month . So ready for Xmas

DrFever

DrFever

Yeah it kinda sucks when someone gets seeds then doesn't start it or then suddenly disappears, i like doing test grows but also like to keep couple of the beans also usally pop half of what i get this can come in handy as sometimes breeder can screw up and lose a strain i think of it as off shore bank will never have issues returning seeds
Either way good luck to whom he chooses to do tests
As for my self my runs usually are longer i like to veg out plants to maximize yields.
Where others veg 2 weeks and flower which of course gives people a understanding on the strain but what also is a seller is what she yielded

DrFever

DrFever

Also if these are feminized seeds then sorry not interested i will remain loyal to regular beans as long as i can grow but good luck to whom ever

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hello farmers,

Im utilizing my fav Lemon Cookie male to pollinate this list of females:

Purple Urkle
Salmon Creek Big Bud
Crystal Ship
The White
OG Kush
Gorilla Glue #4
Pineapple
Golden Gate Kush

Send me a msg explaining why u should b a test grower...
And some of u folks who have tested previously, u have priority!

Seeds will b sent out at the New Year...
Hey baba obviously hit u already the golden gate kush would be my first just because it's something different. Although if picked I'd love any of them. Respect.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Well they shouldnt be buddy.im from the uk also but getting good beans was never a problem.the problem was-what i thought were the good beans really wernt.the beans on here are though so u come to the right place.

Yes exactly. That's what I should of said :D

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Also if these are feminized seeds then sorry not interested i will remain loyal to regular beans as long as i can grow but good luck to whom ever

If you don't mind me asking but why won't u have fem seeds? I'm just starting my first run of fem seeds so just wondered why.

DrFever

DrFever

If you don't mind me asking but why won't u have fem seeds? I'm just starting my first run of fem seeds so just wondered why.
Pm me i do not want to cludder this thread as to why i choose to stay away from fem seeds if you like

DismalDude

DismalDude

I've never been a tester but I would love to have a chance at it.I'm not the best grower but I've been fairly consistent with my grows on the farm.I'm sure I could document a bit better but I'm still learning.I know your genetics are fantastic so hell yeah I'd like to be considered for being a tester in my 4x4 600w setup.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Aloha Baba,

I be down to do another run for you. Pm me if you got a hell yah.
I'll be done with my Mendo Mookies in Dec. , would be righteous timing for me. Hope you and the Ohana are doing well.

Mahalo nui,
PL

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hello testers,
I was late to get this sex room going and have changed the lineup a lil bit due to what was ready to go in the sex room. The SCBB and Golden Gate Kush and Og Kush didnt make it this time but the Green Crack was put in the sex fest.

Gonna b early April when these testers go out, i do apologize if that doesnt work with your timing...pm me if the timing is an issue or if ur into the Green Crack x Lemon Cookie too!

organix4207

organix4207

Sounds like a delectable delight of a cross . What's a guy got to do to get on your testers list ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom